King of the Hill

21 replies [Last post]

With the recent completion of "Count to 100", we are in need of a new forum game. Thus, this thread was born.

KING OF THE HILL

Rules: Claim the hill using any means necessary. The game is about how creatively you can get the last person off the hill/how you can get on it.

Alrighty, then: My hill.

I put a portal on top of the hill and a portal on the moon. Then I walk through a fizzler. My hill.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Laughing out loud Best one I've seen ever.

Anyway, I use rocket boosters to get back. As I fall through and burn in the atmosphere, I aim for you on the hill. I crash into you, you break my fall and you die in the process.

My hill.

Darn! Now I'm dead!

But I previously registered this hill as "Pokey Hill" with the International Cartographers' Association, who now send a representative to arrest you for trespassing.

My hill. Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I break out of jail somehow, caps lock it up, and type at you. You run away scared.

My hill.

Luckily, I've un-died somehow. Tongue

I point a magical wand at you and yell "EX COLLIS MEUS I"!

You trip over a rock and fall down the hill.

My hill.

Since Albino Pokey has signed a contract with me, anything he owns that has to do with Hills is now the property of Howitz, therefore, his hill is really

My hill.

However, I also now have an Excolliation (is that a word?) Contract with Howitz, so my hill is no longer his.

My hill.

I pre-emptively prevent Howitz from taking my hill.

Once upon a time, a man believed he could bring world peace and true happiness to all of Aria. So, he created a world, somehow, where all the world may venture to. Here, adventurers may rest and receive a safe haven, away from their troubles, not having to worry about their day. It was until the conspiracy that broke it apart, and many fled far away into the unknown. This world that this man created survived, but he himself did not. It was with that reason he infused himself with his own world, trapped forever. Years later, the adventurers slowly came back, but only to find a world with no leader. A strange figure than appeared, claiming the land. He was a good man, and controlled the haven with a hand of justice, rather than corruption.

It is when Albino Pokey entered the world. He finally woke up in the New Haven, only to find out that it has started to become attacked by evil monsters. The leader told the adventurers we had no choice but to surrender, but that did not stop them. They fought valiantly, including Albino Pokey, and saved the haven. Having hope, the leader decided to launch a massive invasion onto the evil monster's own lands, to save the haven once and for all. It turns out the evil monster's lands is really a deep, dark cave system. Albino Pokey, teamed up with a bunch of new adventurers, went together into the dark caves.

Together with his new allies, they met Puggsoy and MOM4Evr, who were kicking ass and banhammering and deleting spams with all the monsters they could find. They teamed up to fight the undead Bubblefish4, who was lost and almost forgotten. Bubblefish4 was one of the valiant adventurers that stayed at Old Haven, but died and was consumed by the conspiracy. After defeating Bubblefish4, he had little to live, and told the adventurers that the conspiracy still lives on, and before he could mutter the name of the leader of the conspiracy, he died, as they do in those kind of movies. With a quick mourning, they headed deeper into the caves.

It became so dark that Albino Pokey had to start carrying a torch around, that would burn out easily. The evil monsters discovered this, and would ambush the adventurers whenever the torch blew out. After dangerous puzzles and fierce combat, they met up with another team that were stuck near the ends of this evil cave. In that team, they met James, RedTheGreen, Kirdneh, Daft as Bush, Pavke, Davidc, Howitz, and Goosweek. There was this one puzzle they could not solve, and together with Albino Pokey, they solved it, but Howitz and James died in the process as the tunnels caved in on them.

It became even darker, twice as dark! The torches were barely keeping light. It was then that Puggsoy remembered that there might be some kind of crystal that, when heated up, could create a bright and shining light, but only in a direction. After locating these crystals, they continued on into the darkness.

It was then that a large boss fight occured (there were a lot before this). In this boss fight, the monster was so big he could barely fit in the caves, and his reach was limited. After Kirdneh, Daft, Pavke, Davidc, and Puggsoy died (the monster threw Pavke at the wall which broke every bone in his body, and threw Puggsoy down an abyss), Albino Pokey decided to retreat with what was left of his team. Some other anonymous team members decided they had enough, and demanded the crystals from Albino Pokey. Sadly, Albino Pokey had to kill them himself, and with whats even lesser of a team now, they moved slowly into the heart of the evil cave.

When they finally reached the end of the caves, they couldn't believe their eyes:

QWSX was standing there. How could it be? He too was one of the ones that remained in Old Haven, but disappeared when the new leader came about. Qwsx then called forth to the undead of the caves, and with that call Goomatz and Tacoman13 appeared. Albino Pokey fought valiantly, but died a brutal and painful death by Tacoman13 as he stabbed his heart with a stone. In a last effort to win, RedTheGreen gave up his life and saved Albino Pokey, who managed to defeat QWSX and Tacoman13. Goomatz got away, but that didn't matter to Albino Pokey. All that mattered was that an end would come near to this horror.

As Albino Pokey and MOM4Evr entered the last boss cave, they were trapped inside. A giant light appeared. They went into the light, only to find themselves...

..in the heart of New Haven.

"Congratulations", the leader of New Haven told them. "So you finally reached the end of the darkness. I didn't know you would make it out alive, especially you, MOM4evr". The adventurers stood their ground. "So you were behind all this?" Albino Pokey asked. "Of course! Who do you think lead the conspiracy to take over the Haven?" the leader said. "Enough chit chat, you already know too much, and I must dispose of the new traitors", and with that, the leader shot a dark light at Albino Pokey. Albino Pokey dodges the attack, but MOM4Evr gets hit and dies.

And so, the final boss battle occurs. After Albino Pokey defeats the leader, the leader transformed into one of the monsters they fought in the caves. The room they fought in grew pitch black dark, so Albino Pokey could not see the floor. After defeating the monster, he kept transforming, into Albino Pokey's former team mates. Kirdneh, RedTheGreen, MOM4Evr, Howitz, Goomatz, Goosweek, James, Davidc, Daftasbush, Puggsoy, Pavke, were all defeated while the leader took their shape. Finally, the leader made a last stand and destroyed himself, destroying new haven.

Albino Pokey survived, however. It turned out MOM4Evr did not die just yet, for he had a secret crystal that kept him alive. Using another secret crystal, he created a shield using his own life force, and saved the both of Albino Pokey and MOM4ever. With this, they decended back to what was left of Haven.

"Its a mess here." Albino Pokey said.
"At least its over." MOM4Evr said.

And with that, Albino Pokey picked up a stone, a piece of what was left of a building. He ran his hand across it, it was smooth. "Maybe some day, we can create a haven out of this stone", Albino Pokey said.
"Thats rather small of a stone to work with", MOM4Evr told him
"Yea, but its a good start" Albino Pokey.

"Hmm, but you forgot about ME" said the Narrator.
"Oh noes!" Albino Pokey screamed. "I totally forgot that the narrator is an actual person!"

And with that, The narrator claimed what is now

My Hill.

By the way, I have nothing against you guys ^_^ and why I chose MOM to live...well.. you can't kill MOM.

Shock

:speechless:

... I think it's his hill now. I know I wouldn't mess with that stuff, especially since I'm dead.

/thread

I agree. New thread?

That was an epic response. I agree. I'll create a new forum game in a bit.

I AM THE KING OF THE HILL! (you can win in forum games??!?!?)

Yep, sometimes.

I won Count to One Hundred. Smile

For the next one, could we do Kill the User Below You?

Well, we already have This or That, but something like Fight the User Below You would be awesome. I had great fun with one of those before.

darn, i died. Sad
well, at least i am a important enough to this site to get mentioned! Smile

-_-

/smile

I have never played that series.

so, do i make a forum game on it, or no?

-_-

I vote no, as "I have never played that series."