It's not about WOG of course...

12 replies [Last post]

Guys it may sound weird but I'm fan if Sonic Big smile! Mods PLEASE do not delete this forum only cause it's not about WOG in any case (Funny - put Sonic and WOG toghether Puzzled) because I dunno where else I can ask YOU, GUYS. Now I want to make a Sonic movie by myself when I grow older and I call it Sonic Returns. I'll include ALL the main old characters and either add some new:

Volt the hedgehog (I know some other people already invented him but I'm gona make him come real)
Firebird the eagle
Xonic the hedgehog
Tryger the tiger
Hold the hedgehog
Max the fox

etc.

There is one thing I wanna know about from you, guys - so who exactly is Sonic's G******** (It's not swearing of course)? Amy or Sally? Well I would 80% say Sally cause of this vid:

I have Sonic Generations. Played it a few hours. It's pretty good. Other than that, I know zilch about Sonic. Though I do know Sega has shut down fan attempts to create Sonic sequel games, so I would say to be careful of legal issues. Wink

Shouldn't this be in pictures of my cat?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Umm... May be Puzzled? But can you guys answer on my question?

Of course it should be. Wiki, try and look around to see where you should post your topic instead of just posting it in the first section.

I also have almost no experience with Sonic, and have only ever played Sonic 1 (and maybe 2) on Sega Mega Drive.

I'm by the way not talking about Sonic games but movies Wink

Eh, I like the character in games, but not shows. Sonic X was meh.

When I was a kid, I played the Sonic the Hedgehog series. I dislike the fourth one though.

Hmm... I wonder why creators of Sonic the hedgehog (satAM) cancelled the movie but you may don't want to discuss it - some people say there is one reason but I'm not sure only itš mostly likely but they continued season 3 in comics.

Idea for wiki
Sonic ball:runs super fast when not attached,detachable

I made goomods.

I wonder what they could be used for...

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Anything?

I made goomods.

Cool ball idea... How fast could it run? I got an idea - the sonic goos are detachable and they are really fast so if I just make a level with such a goos it will be really hard to catch them because they are going to run really fast!

I just made the level - balls are superfast, yah know.

i'll see if i can play,give me a link please!

I made goomods.