aril fools day forum

6 replies [Last post]

what joes and gags did YOU find on the internet?
i found that adblock for a few days replaces every add with a cat pic, and that google appearently has NES 8-bit goolge maps.
what do you guys got?

-_-

I don't think that the Google Maps 8-bit is an April Fool's joke: yesterday I saw a video introducing an actual Google Maps cartridge you can buy for the NES. Although then again, it could still be a joke.

As for other sites: The Spriter's Resource turned the language in everyone's preferences to Arabic. At first I thought my account had been reset and that my language had been selected through location detection, since I'm in Egypt, but everyone got it.

The goofans site is reversed!!! ARRGGHH!!!

My brother painted our dog purple. He was mighty pleased with himself. Aside from that, Wolfire trolled pretty hard with a blog post,Gunpoint was remade into an FPS with a tweet, and other fun times. Now I'll go to my laptop where I can flip the screen around so I can actually READ all these new posts...

why anything is upside down is this the part of the April fools
i don't like April fools this way

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

I know, right? What's scary is that the article they linked to was serious. I'm glad for indie devs who actually care about the customer, rather than just making money. Even though Koinz and Klamz look koolz and all that. Wink