Minecraft Server

16 replies [Last post]

Hi, I noticed the server has gotten quite old and inactive recently. I tried to get on and I couldn't play on it until I downloaded Spout and set it to version 1.1. I also noticed I still only have guest permissions ingame. My MC name is zak0917. I have had my tree house at x=-298z=-790 on the server for at least a year now (Its also known as Pedobears' Hut. Am I to assume the server has been abandoned? I could help someone manage the server if needed.

Edit: its easier if I add the url...
http://mc.goofans.com/map/?x=-310&y=64&z=-779&zoom=-1

Yes, it sort of has been. Sad

I've tried to get on recently and am always rejected.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

haven't been on as there is no space left.

-_-

I'm playing right now. No issues. You could get more people to play on your server by adding your server to spout.com. I have added my own server that my clan uses on there. I seem to usually get roughly a new person or two a day without any relevant tags. None of them seem to come back though.

The way I'm doing it is I have downloaded the spout user client and have it set to version 1.1. When I'm playing it doesn't seem like its out of room. Someone could add a MultiWorlds plugin and have a new world for new creations. Or someone could use the beta MCEdit to copy all the objects out of the map and add them in new places.

David needs to reset the map. Of course this map ought to be put up for download in case anybody spent a lot of time on their creations.

If he reset it, I would most likely be able to get a lot of the old people back on.

I personally don't play Minecraft anymore, really. Too much of a time sink. If I did, I would play on the server, since anything cool I created I created there (And not to mention I still have a chest of diamond blocks from the duplication glitch days XD ).

Lol, same here. I never turned off my duplicator, I wonder if it's still running?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Probably not, the superspeed clocks would stop running if the chunks they were in were unloaded.

I can't even work minecraft Angry

I made goomods.

I'd play some if it was running again. While the old one is great, it's pretty outdated. Being able to run multiple worlds would be nice.

But yeah, it'd be pretty great if the server got updated. More people could get back on to do things, or finish old projects.

@gooey: me too but its okay, don't be so angry about it

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

We could all go slay the Ender Dragon as a team. Laughing out loud

I was wondering, what's the verdict on the unofficial crafting recipes? Like 5 string->1 web or 1 cobble->1 gravel->1 sand?

I've pretty much eliminated lag on my server (doubled the allocated memory) so if you want to do something like that on there, be my guest.

There should be a bukkit plugin which adds custom recipes, I can't remember though.

And heck yeah. Totally wanna kill the enderdragon as a team. Tongue

Alright, I'll ask whoever's on Steam tomorrow prolly. Hopefully AP, James, & whoever else wants to Minecraft.

Have you heard anything yet?

Yeah, my server is open and ready. The world was created yesterday, so it is fairly new.

It's vanilla.

IP: mc.redthegreen.com