Kinda a problem

5 replies [Last post]

My computer has been infected with a virus, I just had to sneak on my moms laptop tell you guys this, im not dead, but im not sure when the computer will be fixed. Sorry if this makes no sense, but im in a rush. She literally won't even let me use microsoft word because she thinks i'll somehow infect her laptop. It kinda sucks :L

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

No worries; life happens. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Same happened to me a while ago. I was on my mom's computer and said, "Can I install Chrome? You're using IE6..." and she was all like, "DON'T DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ON MAH COMPUTAAH!"

Hope your PC gets uninfected, those viruses can be a real pain. One of our PCs almost got completely bricked one time (i.e. you couldn't do more than browse the HDD).

Luckily my dad is computer-savvy and trusts me so I don't have problems installing or using his PC (which is basically the only PC I use now anyway).

However, since we're on the topic of technical difficulties: our USB mouse is screwing up to the point where it's unusable so now I have to use the laptops sucky trackpad. However on the bright side, it did give me the idea of playing WoG with my drawing tablet, so I'll give that a go soon.

Just use Chrome Portable, on a flash drive or something. No installation.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

sorry about that, happened to me, too. but hey, my computer is fixed! i am on it now.

-_-