The Humble Indie Bundle 6

11 replies [Last post]

Just for Shatter and Vessel alone, this is one you don't want to miss. I have both and can vouch for their awesomeness. It's worth 10 bucks just for Shatter's OST.

But I haven't even finished half of the games from the last one! Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I love how they're always including the soundtracks now. Hopefully I can get THIS one though, the last one wasn't possible because of card issues, apparently it should work now but we haven't tested it. The problem with HIBs is that you always want every one of them, and unfortunately that's not really possible for me. So while I'm sorta disappointed I didn't get the last one, this pretty much makes up for it.

I actually considered getting Torchlight during the Steam Summer Sale, and from what I saw it looks pretty awesome. Obviously Vessel really shines here, I read MOM4Evr's recommendation but even so it still sounds incredible. Not too sure how much I'll enjoy SPAZ, but the rest look awesome.
The thing is I'll be disappointed if they don't add extra games later on, since it seems to be a thing now Tongue

@puggsoy: Yeah, I should really reword that recommendation. It makes it sound like it's not a good game. It's a fantastic game, and a whole ton of fun. I think I was just sort of frustrated by some of the later puzzles when I wrote that. They are a bunch of really really good puzzles.

Well I didn't really take too much notice of it, I understand that sometimes a game isn't as perfect as you expect it to be. At worst I'm expecting something like the later Braid puzzles or Super Meat Boy levels, it can get frustrating but it's still fun to finally solve them.

But I don't think you can edit recommendations, unfortunately, which sucks. If you do find a way tell me.

No, you can't edit recommendations. But you can always Ctrl-C, delete the recommendation, Ctrl-V, and edit. Anyway, I finished the game and updated the recommendation. I think I also sat down one day and played straight through the whole thing (which is always a good way to get frustrated with any puzzle game) and then wrote the recommendation, so it was unnecessarily harsh.

wow humble bundle is fast!

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Not sure if I want to get this one. Didn't play any of the games on the last one Tongue

-_-

What?! You didn't play Braid? Or Bastion?! I've gone through that game twice already! Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I bought it on steam, then on 2 different indie bundles.

-_-

Got it. Looking forward mostly to playing Vessel and Rochard, although I've heard great things about each of the rest too.

Oh wow.

OH WOW.

OH WOW.

4 new games + their soundtracks have been added to the bundle (as above the average). Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown, Wizorb, and last but definitely not least BIT.TRIP.RUNNER.

BIT.TRIP.RUNNER was on the top of my wishlist. Add in the soundtrack and this has just made my day, week, and month.

Fun fact: the soundtrack download is bigger than the actual game Tongue