1.inwog
2.Goosweek
3.Nalar
4.MOM4Evr
5.James
6.me, Tacomann

reply and tell me what you think Wink

-Tacomann

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

there are some OTHER people but
these are just the ones i could think of

(I now go by ENDESGA)

You mean only a badge, or some special premissions (like acces to hidden forums or other parts of contributor's possibilities)?

Well, it seams every one on goofans.com will be a moderator. Except Daft, davidc and me, only active members are the one you counted Smile

Who will the be a normal user?

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

hmmmm. true
well I only came up with this idea to tell people that we make good mods (or along those lines)
thats all ^_^

(I now go by ENDESGA)

Maybe a new badge instead. Or series of badges.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

yeah,but, i dunno

(I now go by ENDESGA)

Or you can act like an old forum geezer like me, and think that the old status quo is just fine...
For a while there, it seemed that we would have a badge called "helpful poster," an idea which I liked a lot. Seems that davidc lost interest, however.

davidc: any chance that we could make that badge? Martin's sketch for it was great, in my opinion.

yeah well...
hmmmm, i dunno

(I now go by ENDESGA)

Okay, here are my new ideas that I'm making images for:

Addin Author (already exists)
Level Author (maybe, although it's similar)
Chapter Author (several levels, sometimes with a theme, eg, Challenge Levels or the Experimentals)
2D Fans (obvious)
Theme Author (eg, Deathmod or Cartoon Theme)
And maybe the ones for different numbers of levels.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Nice! Here are my badge ideas:
Super sculpter(Made a tower 100 meters or more)
Extreme sculpter(Made a tower 1000 meters or more)
Ultimate sculpter(Has the #1 highest tower in the world)
OSRD(obssesive sign reading dissorder(Read every sign in te game))
Thanks for reading!

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

ain't nobody gonna get those badges except for the last one! :s

I think OSRD is impossible to code, and the sculptor ones are impossible to get with 300 balls except the #1 highest (coming "soon..."). Sorry.

yeah..
good Ideas though ^_^
I think the Theme Author badge will be good for me, Ive made 7 themes Tongue

(I now go by ENDESGA)

I will try to put the yellow badges in, now that I've shrunk the badge size in the sidebar. They were originally intended to work off the live leaderboards, but I'll make them use uploaded profiles instead.

I don't intend to add any 'discretionary' badges like 'helpful poster' or 'sub mod' or 'expert player' or suchlike. Reason being that there'll always be someone who's either missed out or omitted or otherwise hurt that my opinion doesn't match theirs.

I am willing to add a '2D Fans' badge for members of the expansion team when you have a logo. I need one 120x48 of the format on the badges page, and one 26x24 of the format used in the format mini-badges. The background should be the same light blue as the others. Note that the border is thinner on the smaller ones; copy the existing images and modify them.

-davidc

But how about the "number-of-addins/levels-posted" badges? I'll make images if you want, and they could be added automatically like the standard Addin Author one is.

No, I'm against anything that encourages quantity over quality. This is the argument against having any badges based on number of addins/posts/whatever.

-davidc

But the mods have to approve them.

There should be a badge for the fan expansion team.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

momo1526 wrote:
There should be a badge for the fan expansion team.

That would actually be a big help. Tongue