World of Goo Fan Sequel

193 replies [Last post]

Well, I've created both a rainbow goo ball and remade Jim's level.

I hope nobody minds

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1D5uXpY_OPiQmJSaTFyV3MxYUk/view?usp=sh...

I made goomods.

Thanks gooey goo! Where did everyone go? No replies on this in a couple days

Sorry, been streaming Minecraft with some friends. I haven't been able to work on the project.

I will be working on it soon!

I think I've just been sidetracked with both school work and minecraft...for some very odd reason.

Doesn't mean I've quit the project, though. I'm just throwing around ideas, and I guess editing some levels, like Jims. That I found kind of fun to be honest.

I made goomods.

Yeah I guess ive been kinda inactive as well, I actually have another youtube channel with 1,700 subs, so I kinda prefer to upload to that instead of my World Of Goo channel. I'll try making some levels again, and see what you guys think

Sad to see that no one has posted on this in a while Sad I might try to make some custom art

Yeah... I've just kinda been elsewhere really. I'll probably work on the project some more in the future, but I don't know when I'll really get back into it. I'm still alive though!

Let me know if you need any art for something, I can try to whip something up, depending on how you want a level done.

I want to try to get back working on World of Goo. If I can stop getting sidetracked, I'll work on World of Goo 1/2 to get used to whatever I need to again.

Also, I think there should be a new topic, since the user who made this one isn't active anymore.

EDIT: I just discovered that you have a gooball by the pipe, and you about to attach another goo ball, you can activate the pipe without even attaching the gooball.

I made goomods.

So, I guess we should make a new forum topic?

I made goomods.

that will be on part 2 ok

that will be on part 2 ok

how about this part 1 will have 5 odd chapter's like chapter 1 goo filled sky high mountains where the goo ball's land
chapter 2 the walking desert that look's like it from WOG CHAPTER 2 FLOUTING ISLAND's

Chapter 3: Transportation Innovation (EDIT: Where the gooballs transport to the WoGCorp2.0 )

Chapter 4: World of Goo Corporation 2.0

Chapter 5: The Travel back

and part 2 will have 5 unbelievable chapter's

part 6 will be GA METRU. wean goo filled hill's get destroyed in the war the power plant exploded and all of the humanity get burned down it regrow it self with oil and they build a city behind the cliff and they can play with slime oil gak pc games and goo what ever they want

and Tower of Goo Memorial Park and Recreation Center will be THE COLISEUM wean the wogc was re build it made the people crazy and get f#%$ed up and start a war and killed every thing and all of the power plant exploded and every was all burned out and mankind have relive the people and rebuild every thing and build a new history and there history was now rebuild and so as the humanity

part 7 will be PO METRU wean little miss statue get destroyed by the explosion it clap's it down and all of the clay turned in to soil sand blow out by the wind's of god's air and the sand becomes a sand of clay and all of the people build their base of the city

part 8 will be ONU METRU wean the cog in the machine get nocked down it exploded to death and the snow coved up and the snow be comes sand and the people build their city on the icy land and icy tower's

part 9 will be LE METRU wean the ish is destroy by a explosion and 4 area's are all dead too and then all of the people build their hyper internet city with a internet power plant

part 10 will be KO METRU wean the massive telescope on top of the island nocked over it destroyed it self and it was Brocken down and people build 10 tallest building's in new York city

and part 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 10 will be made ok