I have returned, after... a year? fill me in on something.

9 replies [Last post]

because I'm too stupid/lazy/something to assemble all the things going on with the project right now, someone fill me back in. Oh, and I've been thinking, gootool allows us the ability to add mods by using files in the game directory right? Well, what if we made something similar to GooTool that allows us to impliment, say, an ENORMOUS mod that is accessed at WoG corp, rather than the first world.

The programming would take time (shitloads, to be precise) however we could create kind of a link between the first world (pre-existing one) and the new world (new one) using something similar to gootool. From there, we could add chapters, levels, and other things to create our way of accessing levels for the new game.

Also, I learned how to use Flash, so I'm actually useful now.

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

I remember you! (Enchanter49 here)

Yeah, I think this project has been dead for a while. Most people who were interested got bored and died or something. This site is full of internet-corpses.

As for your idea, I was thinking the same thing at one point, except no. In terms of chapters, we're currently still struggling to hack ourselves a chapter6, but AP and puggsoy are busy with that. As for the new utility thing, why? Why not just use GooTool? Here we have a brilliant program with many features that's already been made and you want to make another? What in the world for?

/greeting

Oh, hi. I don't really remember you much, only your avatar. I think most of the time you were here I wasn't Tongue

Well, hi again!
Thanks for reminding me; I need to package up all that we have so far and upload it to my dropbox so people can actually see what we have so far. I think I'm officially an internet corpse when it comes to this project now. But we have so much epic stuff for this project. Especially *cough* the levels I made *cough*. Wink

Anyhoo, yes, start nagging me to upload what we have.

I just looked through my files, I have to install a new copy of WoG, but that shouldn't be too hard to do. Until then, give me something to do.

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

Why not just release it and make it a public project? I expect lots of users would love to help.

Or, better yet: If Red releases another contest, make it fit the theme of the chapter. Then put the winning level(Drunk in. Free levels that fit the theme!

EDIT: That's not supposed to be an emoticon. It's supposed to mean level/levels.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

That means...A NEW CONTEST????COMING VERY SOON?
I wonder that.

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

I agree.

That's a great idea, AP.

Thanks, Puggsoy Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.