Epic list

14 replies [Last post]

Basicly just post what you think is epic in world of goo, goomods, or/and goo styles. Go for it!!! Smile

SHOOP-DA-WHOOP

The last level is pretty epic. It's even more epic if you detach the telescope. (I've gotta figure out how to make it happen faster one of those days.)

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

And the final movie is pretty epic.

I love the final movie because it ends in a cliffhanger

SHOOP-DA-WHOOP

But, sadly, I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS BEEN DOING THE SEQUEL (at least for a long time)! Angry Are you guys gonna continue helping with Goo2 or what?

Goo 2???? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
Of course i'll help YOU!!!!

SHOOP-DA-WHOOP

But lets get back to epic things tell me more about goo 2

SHOOP-DA-WHOOP

That sentence I said was pretty epic to you, apparently. Smile

I dunno, but the WoG2 project doesn't seem very open to me. Is it right that only certain people can work on the levels? (And BTW, I forgot where the website for it was again. I'd volunteer to spruce it up a bit, if only I wasn't busy with trying to cram for CompTIA A+.)

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

Yeah...All the game is EPIC because 2DBOY worked an EPIC time for it...!Smile

-vladvld1

the link is goo2forums.webs.com

James: Yeah, sorry, I'm on dialup and I'm pretty busy this summer, so I'm not really helping at all...

But thanks for your dedication! I'll be back on high-speed internet in a few weeks.

I'm not blaming people who can't because of a problem, but the people who CAN do the goo2 things WITHOUT problems still don't do them. I was thinking of opening a SPECIAL blog for the people to post ideas about goo2. Who knows? We could get some good ideas from other goofans people! People could still post on the "ideas for wog2" topic, if they have ideas.

I have some ideas.

Post a suggestion here, and post any levels/balls on goo2forums.webs.com