Man this site has grown

11 replies [Last post]

http://web.archive.org/web/20081122140546/http://www.goofans.com/
this was what the site looked like back in like, 2008
wow have we come far Laughing out loud

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

We certainly have, haven't we?

The site's currently in a bit of a slump, but we should recover around the start of next year.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hi thenoobtester, long time no see.
I actually wasn't here when it was like that, I'm here since 2010.

Wow, was it really like that? I also only popped into here around 2010, so I never saw what it looked like before.

So that was before wogeditor existed and people were making levels by typing XML?

Yeah, probably. I still remember when I was browsing old topics, The oldest one in Picture of your cat is yours, puggsoy. You were saying lets talk in this section and then Pavke like NO OFFTOPIC and closed it. That was hmm... Smile
This one

Odd I cant see the picture,but I know it was different since I joined in 2012.

My Profile

Hi naveed you're online now Smile

Wow, I joined over 2 years ago? It feels like much less...

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh wow, you haven't been here that much longer than me, about... 18/19 weeks longer. I mean that's not nothing but I thought you came here around the same time as MOM4Evr.

movildima wrote:
Yeah, probably. I still remember when I was browsing old topics, The oldest one in Picture of your cat is yours, puggsoy. You were saying lets talk in this section and then Pavke like NO OFFTOPIC and closed it. That was hmm... Smile
This one

Haha, yeah, that was pretty crazy. He was probably pretty hard on that rule since PoyC wasn't being used so off-topic was a new concept Tongue

I just realised I joined almost 4 years ago Shock

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

I've been here for 3 years, 9 weeks as of now.

I have been... (checking)
1 year,10 months, and 6 days and counting.

-_-