Connection to World Of Goo Fourms.

23 replies [Last post]

Indeed You all love GOO.

I Indeed say You Goo there and Register or *Login ( *=Once Registered ) And start Posting Today!

Link: http://wogf.netgoo.org/forum.htm

Just a Good ol' ADMIN of WOGF.

Theme song:

New Theme Song:

Theme song:

Oh, look at this guy. It's Hotseat from the 2D Boy forums, trying to promote his forum again. Come on, everyone's perfectly happy with the 2D Boy forums and the GooFans forums. Is there any reason why yours is better than the mentioned forums? I still think you're just trying to be admin and gloat off at people saying that you have a "popular" forum.

Edit: And whoa, this retard has just decided to embed a video into his signature. Please GTFO. davidc, could you disable Flash embedding in the signatures?

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

Hehe, how annoying that Flash movie in his sig is was my first thought, too.
Come on, Goo Ball or Hotseat, whatever, cut it out now...
No one's interested in your forum that 1. offers no features at all and 2. has no user base (and posts, mods, etc. for that matter).

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

You 2DBoys ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO ME OR CALL THE ADMIN OF THIS FOURM!

My Fourm is my Deal and You can't Change the Rules And the Rules Say ( You are allowed to Embedd Videos in your sig ) in these Fourms ( idiots )

Theme song:

thB
thB's picture

Hrhr, upset already? Wink

thB wrote:
Hehe, how annoying that Flash movie in his sig is was my first thought, too.
Come on, Goo Ball or Hotseat, whatever, cut it out now...
No one's interested in your forum that 1. offers no features at all and 2. has no user base (and posts, mods, etc. for that matter).

Well there is 1 Feature That I like. Embedding Videos in the Fourms.

Theme song:

HEY NO BACKTALK!

Theme song:

NOW thb and GMMan GTFO!

Theme song:

thB
thB's picture

Embedding videos obviously is a feature here, too.

Edit: Ok, best thing to do seems to just ignore him trolling around.

Edit 2: Btw, it's "forum", not "fourm".

Maybe I should email davidc to kick this guy out... He's too immature to stay on any World of Goo related forums.

@Goo Ball/Hotseat: We are not the 2D Boys. We are thB and GMMan, not Ron and Kyle. And FYI, Ron and Kyle are registered on this forum too. And stop multiple-posting. And you can't stop us from emailing this forum's admin or from talking to you (remember, this is public, so we may not be specifically talking to you unless it's marked as in the beginning of this paragraph). Clear?

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

thB
thB's picture

GMMan, I wrote davidc an email a week ago... He doesn't seem to be around. And I seriously doubt that it's of any use to try talking sense into Hotseat. Wink

Dude, If your gonna go ahead and post your "theme song" in your signature, argue on GOOFANS, and/or post stuff that's unrelated to "World of goo", Gootool or whatever, then the results will be:

1: more than half of the people that contribute to this site might not like it and who ever is left as well might not like it and be kinda angry.

2:This place is already getting a spam attack over here and filling room in the website nobody wants it to be in, so making forums longer with non-related stuff like your "theme song" and etc. will make computers load slower and such and nobody needs that. It's a really big pain in the butt for people with really old computers that are already going slow as is.

3:There's a thing that was made for people like you: FACE BOOK!!!(or aim or what ever...)

But the point is (how do i put this delicately)......we.....um.....don't need...er......people like you......here.....sorry dude, but this is for IMPORTANT World of goo things. We provide this site to show people extra levels(addins) or to enhance gameplay (gootool, WoG editor, etc.) so if you wanna help, make addins, answer questions, and whatever else people need help with. If not than go some where else. No offense, No hard feelings, Nothing but the goo we like. Smile
So make your choice: get serious or get out. Please........think of the goo!

I'm Not Going to That DUMB*** Facebook your Talking about.

IT TAKES YOUR COLD HARD CASH!

Facebook is not on my Rules Idiot.

Theme song:

Imagine if i would have becomed a moderator,SHIT WOULD BE DELETED!!!We need a new moderator,I VOTE FOR thB!!!

Crazeh man!

thB
thB's picture

Well, thx. Smile
Actually I wrote davidc a mail about that a week ago, but he doesn't respond. Either he doesn't care anymore (which I doubt and sure don't hope), or he's busy/out of town.

Yeah,no prob.You have far more chances of becoming a moderator than me!

Crazeh man!

hi Goo Ball

If I see one more post from you that I don't like then ALL are going to be deleted!!

Be nice now! Wink

Sorry guys, I've been studying so don't have time to check goofans, hope you forgive me Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Of course!

Crazeh man!

thB
thB's picture

Sure, it's not your fault. It's just too bad that basically all other contributers have retired.

Thanks for sticking with us!Smile

Goo ball, if you hate face book why not aim instead?
Look, I'm trying to tell you what's I think is best for you so could you um...leave?

P.S. thb rulez!

Goo Ball wrote:
Indeed You all love GOO.

I Indeed say You Goo there and Register or *Login ( *=Once Registered ) And start Posting Today!

First off let me say I do indeed LOVE Goo!
Then, let's get the obvious out of the way: I am NOT any 'special' member of this forum, nor have I contributed even 1/10 as much as many others have. I'm not an expert with WoG or GooTool either, but like many others before me I study (ok, play with) the Goo Balls.
Now I shall follow with a small piece of advice, gained from my many years navigating the net:
No one is going to like anyone that acts immature on a forum unless that forum is already immature. To come to forums already dedicated to something (in this case, Goo) and basically try and force YOUR forums to an already established member base is quite immature.
So instead of being an outsider, be a member. Either that, or just go buh-bye, as has been suggested.
(Oh, please note I may have quoted you? But your forum URL is NOT being included. Thank you.)
-AVT

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

@Goo Ball no one wants to go to your forum, no leave this forum and the 2dboy one, just go.

P.s. Soz i havent been around, got soo many forums to track now its getting hard, if the goofans forum had a rss feed it would make it easier.

iGoo