Wiki

22 replies [Last post]

I have been feeling i hhaen't been doing much to the game, o i made this wiki:
www.projectyami.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity
let me know what you think of it, if i should just abandon it or whatnot.

-_-

It's not called Project Yami anymore, Tongue but not a bad idea. I do think it's a bit early though.

Maybe when we have defined objects like NPCs and monsters we can have a wiki to describe in-game behavior.

As I understand this is like made for me but are they images? If so then I am not understanding what are you asking, Kirdneh. I will need more explanation from you.

Don't you get it?!
Omg what a mod

I don't think a Wiki is necessary right now. It'd be handy for keeping everybody on the same page later on, but as Red said we need some structure to actually write about.

so, basically, let it sit for a while?

-_-

But what did you w2anted to know, Kirdneh? And why did you call it Wiki?

dan250 wrote:
Omg what a mod

You do realize I'm not a mod, don't you?

a wiki is a data-base about a certain subject, be it minecraft,
( www.minecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity , www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki ) starwars ,
( www.starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page ) or whatever you can think of. it just takes a minute-long google search.

and your name is WIKIgoo, for pete's sake just go0-gle what a wiki is.

-_-

You could have said it before - but thanks, anyway (For info) Smile

kirdneh wrote:
so, basically, let it sit for a while?

Yah, I'd say so.

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
You do realize I'm not a mod, don't you?
Do I look like an idiot?

I would say no, but your avatar is a feline wearing boots Tongue

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

If this project gets anywhere, I'll probably register a domain for it and we can create a wiki there.

can we also use my wiki?

-_-

If you want, but I'll likely create a new one anyway. Although it will probably look just as templatey. Tongue

dan250 wrote:
Do I look like an idiot?

Well kinda...

dan250 wrote:
Don't you get it?!
Omg what a mod

Cuz I'm NOT even a mod and oviously I cannot be one cause my age is too low and still - I need to work on my language - but sure everything is going to be fine when I'm gona be about 15 or 16.

Ker-chuckle.

@kirdneh & Red: I think one on a custom domain is good. Maybe it should be private too, until the game is almost done.

Wow, that would be cool, following game progress and all...

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Someone should be in charge of news. Anything worth knowing about the game would be posted by this person.

may I?

-_-

Sure. As soon as I get the domain, I'll make you a mail account and an admin so you can create posts and email people attached to the game.

thank you! are you going to use www.wikia.com/Wikia, or it's just not important right now until we are more towards the end of the project?

-_-

I'll use the custom domain. Tongue Depending on where I register it (probably Google) there might be a different wiki interface.