What would happen if...

13 replies [Last post]

There were real life goo balls? You know like, you could go to a store and buy one as a pet and you can teach it to go into your plumbing system and eat up all the gump that builds up in the drainages and take it for a walk and things like that. Wouldn't that be great?

huh, if I had one, i would have to clean my room every time i let the gooball out. Tongue

I have ACTUAL goo. (I got it at the dollar tree Tongue )

They don't have it anymore, though.

It went by the name of "oil slime", but I knew It's plan. Wink

...So what the heck is World of goo Corporation up to this time?

Your crazy that's why they make the game.Na just kidding that would be so cool.Who said it wasn't possible...

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Well, making the goo ALIVE would be difficult. I've got some slime mold in the garden that looks kinda like goo, but it doesn't squeak and talk back to you. Smile

Yeah. It's a lot easier to turn the living into petroleum than turn petroleum into the living.

I don't know what to put into my signature. So I'll make this sentence filler instead! Yeah, that works.

But... now, it sort of defeats its own purpose. S:

I would send the Goo-balls into a large factory and make them into delicious drinks and beauty cream... Laughing out loud

MOM is watching...

Nutt007 wrote:
I would send the Goo-balls into a large factory and make them into delicious drinks and beauty cream... Laughing out loud

Don't smile at that!

Well, the sign painter was taken care of anyway . . .

Well, it surprises me why the sign painter doesn't show us who he REALLY is. (but then again that would kill the entire "mystery" theme of it, wouldn't it?) Tongue

btw Enchanter, why is your post so long? Puzzled

EDIT: did you put a video? The school computer's don't have support for that...

James wrote:
Well, it surprises me why the sign painter doesn't show us who he REALLY is. (but then again that would kill the entire "mystery" theme of it, wouldn't it?) Tongue

btw Enchanter, why is your post so long? Puzzled

EDIT: did you put a video? The school computer's don't have support for that...

Yeah, that was a video. It is a pretty amazing fan video but it's not in English.

PS Do you think I should check goo2forums? Has something happened? I'm partially busy right now.

PSS When do you get off school? I get off in two weeks. (June 18)

1 Cool beanz! VIDZ! Tongue

2 I think people are supposed to be helping and stuff, but if they want to do something else that's fine with me.

3 Same here.

i like the green goo and the digital goo ball the best oh and the pokeys.

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

-ftw: reverse for wtf

Once we filled our house with Goo Balls for my brother's birthday. They were made of cardboard and connected by streamers, and there was a Sign Painter sign explaining them.

Pokeys are the best type of goo, especially the Albino ones.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.