profanity.xml.bin

7 replies [Last post]

It looks like they started making some progress...
I redeemed my Humble Indie Bundle key on Steam, and I downloaded WoG on a computer at my local Apple Store. It had a profanity.xml.bin there. Same contents as the iPad version, so I suspect that the iPad version is based on the data from the Steam Mac version. Hmm...

Well, I guess we just have to build on to that and find a way to turn it on.

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

I just got it. profanity.xml.bin is there because of "WTF" easter egg difference between PC and Linux/Mac version. It is already activated, In the movie where world becomes 3D one of characters say WTF in Linux/Mac and on PC it says "what is that"

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Does this mean that Steam is up to version 1.41 now?

I thought it was still "Stuck" at 1.20. I dunno how they could update, but I presume it would be a great thing for Steam Users. Laughing out loud

They may have been planning to do "profanity" as a language...

If you have the patched Windows version (v1.3) look in the GoingUp level folder...
You can see the localised versions of tutorialPost.png for several languages (es,fr,de etc) and tutorialPost.profanity.png
Although the image itself is identical to the "original".

Almost, but the text is more scribbly.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Like in the previous versions of World Of Goo. I still think maybe some one should keep some of the original resources for people to have more creative thinking. Tongue

Maybe there could be set "profanity" language?