Goo in TI-BASIC

7 replies [Last post]

I found my old TI-BASIC version of World of Goo!

It's relatively simple, but you can build structures and click signposts and get Goo Balls to the pipe.

Once I figure out how to get it on the computer, I'll post it here.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Big smile

It's incredibly simplistic: you click to pick up a Goo Ball, click to place it. Not much physics support. Get to the pipe with as many goos left as you can. If you try to place one too far away, it falls into the spike pit.

But it still lags horribly and uses many, many, many lines of code. It's kind of hard when you don't have functions.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

No functions? What kind of mediocre language is that?

Just kidding. I'm still interesting in trying it out, maybe I can use some loops or whatever for my own games (if I'm allowed).

Of course you're allowed.

I'm still having trouble with the Silverlink cable, but I think I might not have the right connection software.

I'm intrigued.

Whoa, so I could play this game on my TI-83 Plus? I'm intrigued also.

spam competition? how do ugg boots regulate you body temperature? stupid spam.

-_-