Fast uploading

7 replies [Last post]

As before people were uploading and making addins but for a reason the moderators could not publish them. Now the addins are coming every day after AP and Puggsoy got into moderators so I should say - people slow down, please! I see addins so many that I cannot install them all. May the best way would be comes out 2-3 addins in 3-4 days cause none can catch these addins. You are making the uploading them TOO FAST!

So...

I can't catchup either
gootool stuff you know
Download addins here: http://goofans.com/world-of-goo/expanding-world-of-goo/downloads
you can always catchup

As dan said, you can always catch up whenever you want. You shouldn't ask people to slow down - they're not a group of people who rapidly upload addins to annoy you. People just upload addins when they're finished with making them, they shouldn't slow down just for you.
Even if this was a reasonable complaint, nobody would notice it. Only a small number of GooFans members, let alone uploaders, look on the forums.

And anyway, we're not having too much trouble with publishing them. MOM4Evr's got fast internet now so he does a lot anyway. At the present moment there's only one addin in the queue.

Besides, nobody is asking you to download them. I only download levels I think are worth my time. Try a similar policy.

What addin?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

This is an old thread. And he was referring to multiple addins, but the discussion is obsolete now anyway.

if there is a lots of addin
that want to be uploaded

so...?

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

What? This thread is old.