Idea chamber

11 replies [Last post]

I'm really good of getting ideas for some things but It's hard to think out a point. Just give me a point and I'll give you lots of ideas like:

Somebody: I need ideas for your chapter [chapter name and what's the chapter about]

Me: [Lots of ideas]

This forum either was made to improve myself to you and davidc that I could be a good moderator when I grow up a bit. Just give me some points and I'll give you ideas.

Hmmm, interesting idea for a thread. Here's an idea I had almost two years ago: the entire level is a cross-section of a pipe system. A Pokey Goo got stuck when he/she/it tried to get into the pipe too, and so a long chain of Pilot goos autoattached and are hanging there. There's a strong air current from the entrance to the exit, but you need to go against it (the exit is deadly) and climb back out the entrance.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

As AP said, interesting thread. Not sure if many people will use it in the way you intended, but those who are stuck for ideas could come here for help. However this may fit better in Mods and Hacks, anybody agree?

Also, nice idea AP.

Thanks! I probably will never get back to it, so feel free to use it.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

If that was a point, AP then unfortunately I didn't understand the question. This what you say makes me get really confused and I just want to improve myself for being a good moderator. Well not getting right now but some day I'll be a bit older. Give me a point that you need some ideas and I'll give you some just in case. For example for your chapters you tell me the chapter names and what's it about and I'll try to think out and explain couple of levels and I either make them on Wooble so you can copy and make the same level by yourself or I can give you some ideas for something else. But I get the point you had some idea about a level two years ago but it certainly seems to be out of topic. But I get the point.

And James you always think of something weird and hilarious but this is serious and idea chamber was just a basic title...

I'm never stuck for ideas Tongue

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

I was offering an idea in case anyone wanted it. My problem isn't ideas, it's implementation time. Tongue Sounds like Momo has the same problem.

i had this idea s long time ago, in a dream. i never got around to making it though Tongue

-_-

Well I usually took ideas from dreams last year but now I'm trying to think out by myself. If anyone needs any ideas for their points just inform me if I'm joining in any forum.

Ideas is never the problem. Getting my lazy butt to go do the thing is the hard part. Right now, my progress on UnderSnake is fine!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

But who doesn't get lazy? It takes a long time to make merged addins, chapters and MWV but it's interesting when you start to edit. I love to edit addins even more than making them on Woogle. But usually I get confused cause you need four folders opened and plus web where to get an example and may be other.