HELP!!!!

14 replies [Last post]

I made a level with wogeditor(new one), and goomod it, add it from gootool, try it and after the description ends, the level ends with OCD!! help me!!!

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

IS it OK if you PLAY from Wog Editor?

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

You mean, right after starting up the level it finishes (achieving OCD) and you can click the continue handle? And it's not because of the level design (lots of balls positioned above the pipe and a structure already at it or something) this happens?
If that describes the situation, could you upload your goomod somewhere so we can take a look? This sounds really strange.
Edit: Almost an hour after the original post and Daft as Brush and I post at the same time. Tongue

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

thB wrote:
You mean, right after starting up the level it finishes (achieving OCD) and you can click the continue handle?

no. i cant enter the level
thB wrote:
And it's not because of the level design (lots of balls positioned above the pipe and a structure already at it or something) this happens?

yes
thB wrote:
If that describes the situation, could you upload your goomod somewhere so we can take a look? This sounds really strange.

okay = http://goofans.com/download/level/dragged-sleep (sorry)

Back

Woo! A new "daft" thing you can do that WoG doesn't like, and WoG Editor doesn't check for!

The problem is...

You have a "targetheight" set... and it's set to 300.
There are Goo's that start above 300.. so the moment WoG starts the level, you have finished... and you did it in 0 Moves.. so you get OCD (Well done!)

If you remove the targetheight entry from the level tree, you should then be able to play the level in WoG Editor...
Although you'll find you've got bigger problems once you do...
Hint 1: HINGES!
Hint 2: The connected Goo's are too far apart.

thanks daft as brush.

Edit: a problem again!! i can open the level, but ALL THE OBJECT ARE FALL APART!! Tongue

Back

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

I guess that's why he gave you hint #1.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

on?

Back

qwsx wrote:
on?
2 guesses...
The things that "Fall Apart"!

You have made them spin, but you haven't fixed them to anything, so they will spin and fall.
Look at Third Wheel... Look in the middle of each wheel...See the Yellow Diamond?
That's a Hinge.. it keeps the wheel in position, but lets it spin.
You need to do the same.

a new problem!!! a can of gooare move uncontroll!!!

Back

awww man i wanted to download the goomod so i can see what its like, but it says access denied when i click the link! Sad

I have my own problem: MY TURNING GEARS WONT TURN!!!!! I have a pic attached to a geometry circle and i set the mass to 100 and the rotspeed to 1(rotations per sec)AND a hinge and everything and IT WONT SPIN NOT EVEN GOOBALLS ARE AFFECTED!!!!! Oh, yeah, you should publish that goomod to the public since you get an access denied warning when you try to open the page. And when you do, tell them about the bugs so that they can try to help you

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

@ TheGooMasters

check if you have set the circle static="false"

oh yeah thx

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

Mabe we should just close this topic since there is nothing more to talk about