WoG Movie Editor???

19 replies [Last post]

Watch this:
http://goofans.com/developers/world-of-goo-movie-editor

It's a revolution!
But how it's possible? DavidC said, that it's impossible to encrypt movie files... Stare

"One day DaB will probably make "World of Goo Everything Editor", that allow us to make new WoG from 0 (unknown islands, balls, movies, levels, graphics and delicous Goo-Drinks)" Smile

"DavidC said, that it's impossible to encrypt movie files..."

Not quite. He said it's not possible AS YET to encrypt movie .xmls after GooTool decrypts them...

DaB's new editor uses the movie format directly, without bothering with the xml.
And yes, it works. I've used it. Wink

Edit: Nevermind, it does use xml. Read up here:
http://goofans.com/developers/reference-guide

No, the XML is like text.xml and addin.xml in WooGLE. Daft as Brush, PLEASE release it! Laughing out loud

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Dab release it, but it not "Public" since that new

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

It already is released not "public," hence why you can't access it.

And it's got a lot of bugs, so just wait for the final beta version, ok? It's still in alpha.

I'm good with Flash debugging, and this seems very similar...even just the binltl encoding from xml would be great!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Goovie Editor would be very useful for my WOG2 mod

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

tacomann13 wrote:
Goovie Editor would be very useful for my WOG2 mod

and my "The sponge filled moon"mod!!

btw, can we go to a BETA TESTER dab?

Back

Sponge-filled moon? I hope someone establishes a better chapter addin format, or the World of Goo is going to explode! Smile

Or it might have his sponge goo somewhere. Wink

No, I mean, 2 chapter addins installed (not even enabled!) at the same time currently crash the game.

WOW, really... Hey um, does ANYONE know when the Goovie Maker will come out?

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

Albino Pokey wrote:
No, I mean, 2 chapter addins installed (not even enabled!) at the same time currently crash the game.
dont worry, i use chapter 6

Back

Look out!

what?

Back

chapter 6 is impossible to create

I mean, I create a level called island6 & add island6.xml

Back

Goosweek wrote:
"One day DaB will probably make "World of Goo Everything Editor", that allow us to make new WoG from 0 (unknown islands, balls, movies, levels, graphics and delicous Goo-Drinks)" Smile
You mean... World of Goo Maker?

Back

Well, a World of goo maker would lead to gooniverses, but other than that I don't think we can really make any more Planets of goo then we already do have.... Wink

I din't mean anything. It was a joke.

Yes... We (will) have too much planets and Worlds of Goo (WoG Another Planet, WoG 2, WoG moon...).