Geometry Image Depth

16 replies [Last post]

Just a small question: is there a way to set the depth of an image that's attached to geometry? I know there isn't a depth attribute (at least not in WooGLE), but maybe someone knows a workaround?

I'm sorry, but the only way to set depth to that sort of thing is to have the image separate from the geometry. Actually, that's how it was done in all the original levels. Just align them separately.

That's what I normally do, but in this case I want to blow up the geometry, and the image accordingly. If this isn't possible I can live with it, but I thought if it is then it'd be a bonus.

By the way, off topic... it says you joined this month, and I don't recall your username, but it seems like you've been here for a while... or have you just been modding much without an account?

puggsoy wrote:

By the way, off topic... it says you joined this month, and I don't recall your username, but it seems like you've been here for a while... or have you just been modding much without an account?

He is Enchanter and Enchanter49, he has been here for a long time Wink

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I KNEW IT! Laughing out loud

I'd guessed it was Enchanter or Daft.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh! i didn´t know that!
good to see you again !
I´m a floating hand with letters!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Enchanter?! woo, hello, i didn't know that, too!

Enchanter, then Enchanter49, now RedTheGreen... why all the different names? Do you like being a newbie with no badges or something? Or is it just fun confusing us? Tongue

... And Pavke gives it away. Laughing out loud
For the record, you could have just clicked on his Twitter link, seen his name and location, and deduced from there. That's what I did. Wink

Yeah, but I don't keep track of people's real names. Unless they give it away.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Well, he kinda did, with his previous twitter, his Skype, etc...

I don't use Twitter, so I didn't bother clicking on his link. I wouldn't have figured it out anyway.

Hehe, I was wondering when you'd all figure it out. A little bit of a shame that Pavke had to give it away so soon.

I've changed my alias a little while ago to redthegreen on most online profiles, so when I went on Goofans again, I made a new account, but it was also fun to mess with you all. Wink

So, Pavke, haven't seen you active in the forum in a little while.

Pavke is strange, in my opinion. Here one minute, gone the next, then he pops out of the ground again.

Pavke busy. Like me.

Pavke's Steam Profile wrote:

Yep. "busy"

Well, actually I'm the same way. Tongue

Me too, actually. I just procrastinate on here more Big smile