Custom Music/Loop Sound Problem

8 replies [Last post]

I was doing the new version of Dynamic Destroyers, and I want replace the world of goo music to the new music, but it won't play whenever I place the music at the editor. How do I make the music play in-game?

- inwog

EVERYTHING AMAZING BY INWOG

inwog, publisher of 407 World of Goo levels since 2009-2015

So are you adding in a music tag by hand? Or using the "select music" button?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Not to mention the music HAS to be in .ogg file format... and just renaming the file to .ogg doesn't work, you need a free converter which there are plenty availible to download online.

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Free converters don't always work correctly. Usually, the ending is off by a couple measures.

I'll convert any file you need me to. I have professional programs that do this easily and correctly.

Well, the free programs I've used so far have worked fine and wonders for me! Especially now that I have Audacity and I also have Soundbooth I have no issues! Smile

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

You can use FormatFactory. Its free and converts correctly!

That looks like spam, to be honest. FormatFactory is one of those programs that you DON'T want to use. At least, I'd never use it. That's the kind of commercial program I used previously, which messed up the song's timing.

Audacity. Period. It works, it's free, it's open source.

There are a few freeware converters, drag-n-drop type things, but I only ever found one that worked (called Org2Mp3). Or Daisuke Amaya's (Pixel's) converter program, which I used until I got Audacity.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

once had one called oggdrop. But it wasn't that good. I prefer Audacity as well.