I am very angry

7 replies [Last post]

Why am I making a new LEVEL, audit for 2 days. So long!

I don't understand how this falls under "Suggestions," nor do I understand why you complain when you're making the level yourself and nobody is to blame for all that time spent.

123123231 are you having a joke or something? Cuz addins you make is made by yourself as it's been on every editor. Editor by itself cannot make your levels it depends on you. I think I can understand you but I can't understand the reason between this. By the way you probably gona make more than 100 levels and if most of them you make too long you'll make another forum like this one or continue here? The topics must be something to discuss for not for having a fun... Want to have a fun - go to web chat.

Wait, do you mean it hasn't been published yet?

I'm sorry, but there are 19 new levels in the moderation queue, and it takes time to test and approve them.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

it took me a week to make my levels, and another for it to be published. just try to relax, it will be done in a bit.

-_-

It's been done. Sorry for the delay.

Oh, I apologize then.

kirdeh: It took me a day to make a level.
maybe I could beat the record of making 7 levels in a week
ONLY WHEN WOG IS FIXED