Just a little idea for goofans

11 replies [Last post]

Hello! ^^
I have a suggestion/idea:
When we click someone´s username we go to his/her profile, right?
Well, what you think of a new option: sebd private message
so,
we can talk to that person sending messages

So, what you think? ^^

*hopes mods don´t close this topic, like they did to someone*

4 EVR and 4 EVER INVASION!!!!!!! XD

Quote of me and one of my friends (female) talking:
´´ If I´m your ex, it means YOU´RE MY EX! Shock Awesome!!!!!!! ``

-.-` XD LOL

i am not sure drupal supports that, but we should ask a mod like MOM4evr or Davidc. right now, though, there is www.goofans.com/irc.php
mod?

-_-

That really should be added. In the meantime, though, we normally just use email. Mine is AlbinoPokey at gmail dot com.

Also, don't worry about your topics being closed. The only reason that a topic would be closed would be if it has no purpose (Gooey Goo once made one called "nothing" with nothing in it) or if there hasn't been any discussion for months. Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh, we should compile a list of emails sometime.

She actually wants to be active member...

Actually there is a place to talk to other people but I was thinking about something different and now I see that YOU had an idea of it. Better if it shows the person's e-mail and then you can send a message through e-mail cause goofans is obviously a finished web site.

I think a PM system has been discussed before. It's already in the Suggestion List.

I'd really like the feature to send private messages though. Some people may not want to disclose their emails.

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
She actually wants to be active member...

Actually there is a place to talk to other people but I was thinking about something different and now I see that YOU had an idea of it. Better if it shows the person's e-mail and then you can send a message through e-mail cause goofans is obviously a finished web site.

I´m a boy -.-
And
Yes, I wanna be an active member! ^^

-.-` XD LOL

to be an active member, just:
1. be considerate when posting, so as to not hurt someone. what i do is think if someone posted the thing i was about to post about someone else, how would i react? just the golden rule.
2. that's pretty much it. just stick to it, and anyone can be a active member.

-_-

Old thread is old. He should be established by now.

oh, sorry, thought it was new because i missed it, and didn't see the date and... never mind.
topic closed.

-_-

kirdneh wrote:
oh, sorry, thought it was new because i missed it, and didn't see the date and... never mind.
topic closed.

Its not closed Wink -.-
XD
You can close it Smile

-.-` XD LOL

BAM!

Closed.