Steam and Android versions

6 replies [Last post]

Hello!
I've bought World of Goo on Steam a while ago, and now I also got an Android tablet, so I was wondering if it is possible to somehow get the full android version based on the Steam licence?

Cheers,
Luka

Moved to Support.

Personally I'm not too sure about this, since I don't have an Android device. You can get Steam itself on Android though, so if you give that a go it might allow you to install the Android version through that.
I haven't got any evidence to base this on, and I'm actually not expecting it to work, but I'd say it's worth a shot.

I didn't think Steam was available on Android...

But anyway, unless what puggsoy said is possible, there's no way to get the Android version of World of Goo without buying it separately. That's just the way it goes, I'm afraid. Puzzled I recently bought World of Goo from the App Store even though I legally own 2 Steam versions, 3 PC versions, 2 Mac versions, and an Android version of the game. It's worth buying more than once. Smile

MOM4Evr wrote:
I didn't think Steam was available on Android...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valvesoftware.android....

Although it actually looks more based around the Community features than gaming. Still, as I said, it's worth a shot.

Nah, its not for installing games. You can buy a seperate copy! I myself have a PC copy, and one Windows/Mac/Linux/Android copy from the previous bundle.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

The Android/iOS version of Steam is entirely for community/chat-based features.

Ah well. Then I also suggest you get it separately.