Little inferno and Wog

13 replies [Last post]

I hear a lot of things about little inferno, and most of the people from goofans are going to get it. so does that mean they will stop playing wog? an i will be the only one visiting the website?

EDIT
THERE IS ALSO A NEW WEBISTE!!! GOODBYE GOOFANS RIGHT?!
EDIT 2
MAYBE YOU PEOPLE WILL JUST THE GOOFANS WEBSITE DOWN BECAUSE IT WILL BE POINTLESS?!!!! IF THIS HAPPENS...

Because writing signatures is too mainstream

Don't scream.

And I don't think WoG will die out too quickly. It depends how fun and moddable Little Inferno is. But either way, WoG is a unique game with endless modding capabilities that you can't do with any other game. So I think it will still be quite a while before GooFans dies out.

But it will die out you think...that is natural but sad...

Public Commander Keen Forum isn't totally dead yet, and Commander Keen is an utterly unmoddable game from 1992. I wouldn't be too concerned.

I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS SITE!!!

Now you don't need to cry for this. Tongue

And I think won't die as the leaderboards are going on.
Davidc please fix the leaderboards!

I dont think theres any need to worry about inferno, as far as we know, the gameplay might be rubbish and have no replay value at all. Just because its by Kyle Gabler doesnt mean its going to be anything special that'll replace WoG, its just another game being released.

Will 0X10C replace minecraft? No! So it makes sence that wog will be here for the people who are
Still alive

-_-

Tomorrow Corporation wrote:
Does 2DBOY still exist?
Yes indeed! Ron Carmel and Kyle Gabler still run 2DBOY and have not ruled out a follow up, one day, to World of Goo. Ron and Kyle are now neighbors.

So does World of Goo.

kirdneh wrote:
Will 0X10C replace minecraft? No! So it makes sence that wog will be here for the people who are
Still alive

I WOULD LOVE SOMETHING TO REPLACE MINECRAFT. MC is in fact a very addicting game. I played before, i was even addicted. But now, thanks to the power of wog i stopped. Wog is a game that never gets old.
Mygod wrote:
Tomorrow Corporation wrote:
Does 2DBOY still exist?
Yes indeed! Ron Carmel and Kyle Gabler still run 2DBOY and have not ruled out a follow up, one day, to World of Goo. Ron and Kyle are now neighbors.

So does World of Goo.

I am waiting. Tongue

You should start playing minecraft again. what was the last version you played? it is almost 1.3 release day!

-_-

movildima wrote:
I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS SITE!!!

Now you don't need to cry for this. Tongue

And I think won't die as the leaderboards are going on.
Davidc please fix the leaderboards!

I like coming back, but it's hard to stay.
WORLD OF MOO!

I made goomods.

@ Kirdneh Minercaft 1.3.2 is out! All the time between the actual release and this post i actually played it, and only came back now!

Its shutting down NOOOOOOO I just got here Sad

Check out my Awesome THREE Levels!!!!!!!!!
http://goofans.com/user/12529

Don't worry, as we discussed above GooFans won't shut down as long as people keep coming here. The users are the blood of this community and as long as they are active GooFans will stay.