HEY

8 replies [Last post]

Seems like Goomods has been *less lively* these days. Anyone doing things this summer or planning a new goomod?

Actually, I was thinking that Goofans was fairly active for the summer. Usually it slows down quite a bit more than it has.

But for good of you i´m here!
new goomods every week!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

I am working on a custom chapter...it may or may not come out though.

-_-

Howitz wrote:
Seems like Goomods has been *less lively* these days. Anyone doing things this summer or planning a new goomod?

yes... I`m planning to make the harder versions of the levels in ch. 1

I'm probably going to work on my game. Actually, a friend of mine figured out a cheap method of doubling 1080p on a monitor. He asked me to draw it out on paper for him. If this works out, we'll get the design patented and sell it to a major corporation like Sony for a percentage of the profits.

If ever in the future you get your hands on a monitor with 2160p resolution, that technology came to be because of me. :3

Wow.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Thats if it works. Well. With no gimmicks and must ALWAYS work and be compatible for most machines

Ack, nevermind. His idea was great, but it was already done before.