Ok I just had to post this here. Biggest fail ever.

16 replies [Last post]

Ok so at school during 3D art (basically screwing around with clay and other various media) I was cleaning off my table that was covered in dry clay using these clay covered gift cards. Teacher said "don't worry they are old and I just got them from other teachers who have used up gift cards blah blah blah they are great for removing clay off of the tables".

WELL. LOL.

So here I have in my hand, this super dirty old Best Buy gift card... with the back UNSCRATCHED. I take my chances and scratch it off, write down the card number and pin somewhere, and check online to see if its really worth anything.

FIFTY DOLLARS IN BALANCE. ITS NOW PROPERTY OF HOWITZ. HOW LUCKY AM I?

should I get a laptop case for it? (mines 17inch diagonal) Anything to better my experience with my tablet or laptop? anything?!?!

WIN! Laughing out loud

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

O wow.

In all honesty, though, I'd recommend talking to your teacher and seeing if it's ok first before you buy anything. Finding 50 bucks is nice and all that, but losing 50 bucks isn't so great.

MOM4Evr wrote:
O wow.

In all honesty, though, I'd recommend talking to your teacher and seeing if it's ok first before you buy anything. Finding 50 bucks is nice and all that, but losing 50 bucks isn't so great.

they aren't my teacher's giftcards. in fact, they are just random 'donations' so my teacher would have some nice clay scraping tools. therefore, this card does not really belong to anyway. The card is also very old, so I doubt anyone will miss it.

Ah. Have at it then. Smile

That's awesome. You should get a laptop bag if you haven't got one yet, there are too many people in the world who don't have one when they need one.

I need one to carry my huge ass laptop (looks like a stealthbomber :/) and my wacom tablet

I have a wacom tablet too, they don't take up too much space, but I would only recommend getting a laptop bag if you take it places. If it stays home, then niet.

After this year, I will be taking it EVERYWHEREEEE

wait which wacom tablet?

It's an old one, from 6 or 7 years ago. Comes with a pen and a mouse.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

-_-

lucky!

-_-

It plugged in through USB, I was happy with it until I realized I wasn't ever going to use it seriously. Tongue

i have the newer one, the intuos4 medium. it is as big as my laptop, and my laptop is pretty huge

RedTheGreen wrote:
It plugged in through USB, I was happy with it until I realized I wasn't ever going to use it seriously. Tongue

That exactly describes me with my tablet. It's not wacom (whatever that is) but I got it for my birthday a few years ago and it's just gathering dust.

I really should use it though. Maybe play some WoG with it Laughing out loud

lol I use my tablet A LOT. My first pen nib became worn out after the first 3 days of use.