Civilization!

50 replies [Last post]

on all dimensions, by the way. One of MOM's people was a spy for me. Oh, and I learned how to take fictional concepts into reality. i own the super death star, and a infinite number of plasma-vision super monkeys. ( with typewriters ). I also hacked into the universe, and none of you were every born!!!!!!! mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj_27tu7MHnLMxz8DSsPHM0hhMrbm_1...
on this or that: that's no fair MOM! you're a mod. oh well, it was getting old.

-_-

BUT...

You were in a virtual universe inside a suitcase made by one of my scientists! Everything you did was only virtual!

Now if I turn it off...*click*...you no longer exist.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

@AP That almost reminds me of the movie Source Code. Tongue

But... All you have guys done is a dream! You wake up as a baby and I still rule.

-_-

Red: It's from The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, by Douglas Adams.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

But in restaurant at the end of the universe, it's in a cake. So i guess the lie is IN the cake....

-_-

Wha?

ZB was to be Put in a machine that would destroy his soul. The machine puts the universe in to cake, and you see the entire universe. ZB saw that he was the most important man in the universe. But he was in a fake universe, and he never was in the machine. So Zaphod as the universe's most important guy was a lie, hence the lie in the cake, which was sort of a reference to portal.

-_-

True. But the universe wasn't in the cake. It was in the suitcase.

He was in the machine, but the machine was in the suitcase as well.

So he was n fake cake in a fake machine in a fake universe in a suit case?

Any ways, I still rule the universe. As my next commandment, you all are to dress as platypuses! ( or is it platypi? Or platypeople? Well, you know what I mean! )

-_-

The suitcase belongs to the Gman, and I have killed the Gman.

This thread is stupid and therefore nobody won. Everybody who tried to win dies and I win.

My Intro Bio teacher used to call them "Platypeople", but I prefer "Platypi". The official term is "Platypuses".

I just respawned. I can't die! I win! Mwa ha ha ha!

I like mwa ha ha haing.

-_-

I ask MOM to close this thread. GASP! THE FATE OF ALL YOUR MADE UP UNIVERSES ARE AT STAKE!

I propose a different forum game. I'll make it this time. if u guys want.

Yes please. I'm always the person who starts these things. Tongue

What about ( hint hint ) insult swordfighting? Pleaaaseee???

-_-

kirdneh wrote:
What about ( hint hint ) insult swordfighting? Pleaaaseee???

i'll think about it.

(looks at MOM, who looks at me with death ray eyes)

no.

we don't want to 'accidently' offend someone. now u might be thinking how that could happen. well, lets say you said to me "you smell like a pig'. What if I had a pig i dearly loved that was murdered by the neighbor's son, who taped its guts to the tree in the front of my house? So no!

(and yes i did care for a pig before)

James wrote:

Locked, The end. Thanks for playing. Time to go do other things now, maybe write a travel companion. *goes into telescope*