Roller Coaster Tycoon Help Here!!

38 replies [Last post]

Hey everyone! I was just wondering a few things:

1. Does anyone on this site love the games RollerCoaster Tycoon 1, 2 or 3?

2. Does anyone need any help with them? Because I have officially beaten all of the #3 scenarios at Tycoon level! So I can really help you!

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

I've a haloween version of it,but I don't play it that much.

I made goomods.

I have version 3, the one where you get to see what the rides are like. I mostly just use the sandbox mode.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I haven't played any. Doesn't really seem like my sort of game.

It's a game where you have to use the rollercoster to take it to the finish without trying to lose carts

I made goomods.

I enjoy it because you can "ride" the stuff you make. I'm not as much into the "tycoon" aspect of it as much. That's why I never tried 1 or 2.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

In mine you can't.

I made goomods.

I like getting people killed Evil

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

If you ride it with an incomplete track, the train runs off the end, breaks apart, ragdolls, and catches fire. It's quite impressive.

I've *cough* tested it many times

Lol! Crashing is fun. But I love the tycoon side, someday, I'll build my own mega theme-park!

GooeyGoo: Then that's not RollerCoaster Tycoon. That's a different rollercoaster game.

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Why don't you make a epic goo-coaster gooballs of fire!

I made goomods.

gooey goo wrote:
Why don't you make a epic goo-coaster gooballs of fire!

I'm working on a level like that actually, but it's really hard and not quite turning out like I want it yet. Stay tuned and you might see that level published in Earth Of Goo: The Gooey Part 2 (Full version)!

Smile Laughing out loud Wink

I tried to do that in Another Planet, but it didn't work and I had to trim out most of the roller coaster. I turned it into VolcanoSlide.

Goo,when will you be done?

I made goomods.

gooey goo wrote:
Goo,when will you be done?

Do you mean my Earth Of Goo Demo? I'm still working on it! It's just taking a long time because I keep running into errors that crash the game! Sad

Aww,that's bad,I like playing people's levels

I made goomods.

Yeah... AP's been helping me for at least several months now, I only have one level that causes crashes! I fixed everything else! Puzzled

Can't you post one of the levels in your game

I made goomods.

P.S.my mistake,I was talking about roller coaster rush 3D haloween.

I made goomods.

gooey goo wrote:
P.S.my mistake,I was talking about roller coaster rush 3D haloween.

Ah! That explains it. And I don't want to publish even one level of the demo yet. I want it to be a big nice suprise! Wink

You can check out my other two levels I've had published before though!

Search for Sleeping Kitty level and Bad Apple level. Smile

I have bad apple,but not sleeping kitty

I made goomods.

Guys IO don't think this is a web site where to advertise games like I did with Tanks online but MOM said he was interested in it when he then revealed that he got me and he dislikes the game. They even asked me for forum...

Anyway some people have some other things to do and they are not sitting on a computer all day to play hundreds of different games. I'm not protesting of course only I'm just saying that you may want to discuss it on web chat or on facebook or somewhere else but if not its fine Smile

momo1526 wrote:
I like getting people killed

Would you like to kill us? JOKE...

And I though you want to be a moderator...

Kill us Laughing out loud

I made goomods.

I never said I disliked the game. I've just never played it. I think it's fine to discuss other games on here also, since there are a lot of cool games out there other than World of Goo. Especially indie games. Speaking of which...

Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone. I downloaded the demo last night and there went 79 minutes...

@Wiki: This isn't really advertising for a game, more of a discussion for those who have and like it. Like how people always talk about Minecraft or Terraria Tongue

Spambot:by

I made goomods.

Who said a raging psycopath couldn't be a mod? Kidding of course Tongue I meant I like crashing the rollercoasters!

Epic Steve

I made goomods.

momo1526 wrote:
Who said a raging psycopath couldn't be a mod? Kidding of course Tongue I meant I like crashing the rollercoasters!

i think the raging psycopath would be a little bit too ban-happy Tongue

-_-

Oh

I made goomods.