RIP: Edd Gould

20 replies [Last post]

On Sunday the 25th of March 2012, Edd Gould passed away after a six year long battle with cancer. He was a great animator on the internet and created many fantastic animations. If you haven't yet, watch some of his videos as well as his memorial video (

). As said in the video, Edd may be dead, but his world[Eddsworld] Will keep on spinning. Edd will be greatly missed.

P.S: this isn't an April fools joke. This is dead serious. Oh, and it was very difficult to write this when the website is upside down. I hope this gets fixed soon.

PUGEDIT: Merged your posts.

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

i looked online, and it said he died of Acute lymphoblastic leukemia.

-_-

Another forum made a thread for him with the same video a few days ago. I've never heard of him, but I feel sorry for all who knew him, and hope he rests peacefully.

The site is upside down for April Fools. It's back now, at least for me, so don't worry.

ǝuo ɹoɟ ı

*click*

think that it's sad to see him go. I've seen his animations and drawings, they're great. Hopefully he finds wherever he is now, "pretty swell".

May he rest in peace.

He was one of the funniest people on the internet. I've actually gotten him to contact me before. In fact, my name on his forums is on the first page, as I saw his new-forum tweet within the first 20 minutes. He was really cool. Anyone who hasn't seen anything by him should definitely check these out:

I love this guy

I made goomods.

Check this out

I made goomods.

"The video you have requested is not available."
EDIT: Nvm, you got it

There fore I'm stupid

I made goomods.

No you're not, you just didn't link the video right.

But I don't know how

Also check this out

wtfuture DELEATED SECNE Laughing out loud

I made goomods.

Please gooey, use the Edit button. Not only here, in all the threads.

Loved the animations! Wasn't Edd involved in ASDF movie somehow?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Edd animated the 2nd one. He might've done all of them, I'm not sure. He also voice-acted in a few. TomSka (uploader of asdfmovie) is the same Tom that's in the Eddsworld video episodes.

Yeah, he was awesome, it's really sad he went so soon.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Yeah. But even though he is dead, there will still be Eddsworld episodes becuse Edd asked somebody to take his place if he died.

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

Who?

This is how edd should of died

I made goomods.

puggsoy wrote:
Please gooey, use the Edit button. Not only here, in all the threads.

For what

I made goomods.

For Edd. Please, do it for Edd.Wink

Profile pic from Ne

Ok

I made goomods.