Google Drive - 5GB of storage for free

24 replies [Last post]

Been waiting forever for this, I was sick of using Google Docs for all my storage.

Well, good thing I haven't got Dropbox yet Wink

i'm getting it. period. (.)

-_-

Sweet, we should get a shared one for the Goofans Game. Perfect for storing art or music or whatever.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Microsoft made SkyDrive over a year ago, and it offers 25GB to anyone who knows where to look. Tongue

I've been using my website for all the uploads so far, but it doesn't need to stay there.

Never really got into SkyDrive. Maybe because Hotmail is bad enough I didn't want to start storing my files on another Microsoft website as well, I dunno. I've just taken an overall liking to Google's online services, the way they're all interlinked and whatnot, I just like to be able to do everything with practically one account.

Google is wonderfully amazing in every way.

I mightn't go that far. But yeah, Google's awesome.

i'll set up the group thing when it comes.

-_-

The last bit of the video was smart.

I made goomods.

Google has its own laboratories, satellites, industries, publishing, servers, power source, and phone lines. How are they not amazing?

In Google X (nickname) laboratory, they're working on refrigerators that connect to the internet and offer ingredients according to your Google account's previous choices. They're working on glasses that give a HUD to video call, text, maps, and pretty much any Google service.

It has helped hundreds of small businesses grow with Adsense, Maps, and Offers.

Google also have the best April Fools jokes on the net. Tongue

How is it not amazing?

/\
|
agree. you win 10 internets.

-_-

I actually despise Google, because they're so monopolistic.

But don't mind me, I'm just a random naysayer who has no idea what he's talking about.

>"It has helped hundreds of small businesses grow with Adsense, Maps, and Offers."
Yep, quite monopolistic.

MOM4Evr wrote:
But don't mind me

I lilt the PAC-MAN google.

I made goomods.

Oh and the CEO made his own salary $0.01/year. Of course, with his shares, he still earns something around $200k anyway.

RedTheGreen wrote:
Google has its own laboratories, satellites, industries, publishing, servers, power source, and phone lines. How are they not amazing?

In Google X (nickname) laboratory, they're working on refrigerators that connect to the internet and offer ingredients according to your Google account's previous choices. They're working on glasses that give a HUD to video call, text, maps, and pretty much any Google service.

It has helped hundreds of small businesses grow with Adsense, Maps, and Offers.

Google also have the best April Fools jokes on the net. Tongue

How is it not amazing?

Well yeah, in that sense they're pretty amazing. I was just talking about their web services.

Google is really awesome but a refrigerators... really?
Google is really advance Laughing out loud

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Things like Picasa are rather dumb, imo.

But Google+ has free multi-cam webchat.

Picasa or Picasa Web Albums? Personally I use PWA for all my online image storage, but I don't use Picasa itself.

"For more information,go to GOO-gle.com"

I made goomods.

Picasa, the program, is very stupid. Even the default photo viewer that Windows gives you has more settings. Picasa does everything automatically and gives you very few options.

My old cam sucks.

I made goomods.

so... what about your new cam is it sucks like your old one? Tongue
naa.. just kidding

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

My new cam is what I'm using right now

I made goomods.