New Sandbox

13 replies [Last post]

@momo1526, Wikigoo-4evr, inwog

I was planning to make a VERY BIG sandbox - 10 times bigger than yours. it will include your sandboxes plus something mine. So I'm asking you guys: can I use your sandboxes to make it? Obviosly I'll ad you as co-authors. PLEASE Smile

P.S Correct me if i misspeled something.
P.P.S This sandbox will include some cool features like music changing! Laughing out loud

Guys who are missing: momo1526, WikiGoo-4evr

Sounds good Laughing out loud
But I also cannot check goofans all the time
My I-touch screen has broken

I made goomods.

-_-

We already have sandboxes, but if you think you can make a better one, by all means, go ahead.

well, we haven't had many mods, lately, but i'll download it if you maybe add new goo's and such. (maybe Anvils, the opposite of balloons (they act like balloons but are heavy and hold goo's down.)? and maybe a space section where there are planets that have gravity and the goo's float around and you can build ships and the likes.
maybe getting ahead of myself Tongue

-_-

As Red said, if you've got something to add that's worth a whole new sandbox, no problem, but don't do it just for the sake of it.

Ok. I'll folow your guide lines. Especially yours kirdneh (I like Anvils idea and Space section). I was planning to make a multi-sandbox with many different sections and changing music system!

So can I use momo's Wikigoo's and inwog's sandboxes as sections?

well, inwog doesn't go here anymore but momo and wiki pop up occasionally.

-_-

Ho will give the permission of inwog? Puzzled

Actually, Inwog just requested publish for an ENORMOUS addin of 50 levels. Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yeah, and he keeps requesting. I haven't started testing it yet, but even if I had I wouldn't have finished it. Requesting doesn't make us test faster, jeez.

Anyway, this is why we need a private messaging system.

If were was this PMS I could just send a message to those guys who's sandboxes I need :sigh:

P.S. Sorry James I forgot you. Can I use your sandbox?

Sure, you can use anything from my sandboxes. (They weren't really that much anyway. Tongue)

Thanks.

So, the guys who're missing are: WikiGoo-4evr, momo1526 and inwog.

I'll post whos missing on 1st post