The dream

65 replies [Last post]

Once I had a dream, a dream about a type of wog, and the graphics were great! In each level, you had to get one gooball to the pipe

I made goomods.

Sounds interesting.

And actually quite a bit like this mod. Have you ever played it? If not, that's a REALLY weird coincidence.

(All the links seem to be broken, and I lost my copy when my hard drive failed last year. Does anyone have a copy of it to post?)

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

There are download mirrors on the page where Pavke posted an original TFR level: http://goofans.com/download/level/dont-drink-and-swimm
Unfortunately, those links are down, too. Grr.

Here's his profile, where you can find all the levels Pavke ported to .goomod format:
http://goofans.com/user/157

I think you guys don't understand. it was a old wog, with old graphics.

I made goomods.

Nope, we understand completely. You had a dream about World of Goo. Cool! AP said that it reminded him of WOG:TFR and I replied with links to WOG:TFR. It's probably nothing at all like your dream, but hey, we can't get inside your mind and know what it looked like in your dream. Maybe you could make a level kinda like your dream and show us. That'd be sweet. Smile

Bad news mom, I don't think i'll get a level editor working because there was no usb Tongue
I rember it was light yellow peachish,and the graphics looked great, I mean, they acctully fit the theme. but I can only do it because no one knows what to do.

I made goomods.

That would be nice...I also had a weird dream, and i am making a level pack out of it (If i am VERY lucky a chapter!). I still relates to the radioactive goo balls though. I guess that quite a lot of good ideas come from dreams.

EDIT Ahh too late! Sad

Because writing signatures is too mainstream

Some of my best ideas come from dreams. Once I dreamed that I woke up, went to the computer, opened the file /WorldOfGoo/res/balls/glow/balls.xml.xml in Dreamweaver, and used an additive shadow to make it glow. Then I woke up and did that, and it worked.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

And the dark maze was born! I heard that the periodic table of elements (If is said that right) Was made up in a dream.

IRRELEVANT
Hey! PETER B IS ONLINE!!!

Wow, this might be a record for online users!

Albino Pokey
    Gooballs Of Fire
    kirdneh
    Peter B
    thenoobtester
    Goosweek
    MOM4Evr
    nothinggoo

goo-d thing i just came here right now!

-_-

I am online 12/5 (not 24/7 though) Not because i'm on the website, but because i never close my tabs.

i am on a site that is a huge clan for 0X10C (272 members, {the biggest 0X10C clan so far} and most people don't know about 0X10C yet) and I am Head Of Science on it, so i am not on goofans as much, maybe only once every 3 days. i read everything but i don't post much.

-_-

Albino Pokey wrote:
Some of my best ideas come from dreams. Once I dreamed that I woke up, went to the computer, opened the file /WorldOfGoo/res/balls/glow/balls.xml.xml in Dreamweaver, and used an additive shadow to make it glow. Then I woke up and did that, and it worked.

Not really the same, but I once solved a Braid level while in the bathroom Tongue

Who would like to make it?

I made goomods.

Haha, yeah, I solved a Braid puzzle late at night, while I was trying to sleep. I instantly lept up like "OHMAN! I KNOW HOW TO DO THAT!" and rushed to my computer and popped open Braid again. Didn't go to sleep for another hour or two after that. Tongue

Could we get back to the subject?

I made goomods.

Just one more post. You guys also play braid?

Just got it in the HIBV. Favorite platform game ever now.

i beat most of the levels. all i need now are the rest of the pieces.

-_-

Wat part of dis do u not understand!?

I made goomods.

fun!

I made goomods.

I agree. Have you tried collecting the stars?

Subject!

I made goomods.

*sigh* Ok... What do you mean graphics were great and "old graphics" ?

Well, go to google images, than type in "world of goo". go to the very bottom, or somewhere down(I don't go down:There is a picture that scares me)

I made goomods.

WOW that's unhelpful.

Could you just give us a link to an image? Google Images can bring up thousands. "Somewhere down" isn't very specific.

Just choose the image, right click, "Copy Image Location". Post that here. Bam, image link.

gooey goo wrote:
There is a picture that scares me)

No way! i'm not scaring myself Angry

I made goomods.

Well, scrolling down for some time will not make us find a pic that scares you. Maybe we will not be scared ourselves, so how would we know it scared you?

Anyways, subject!

Nobody would listen if I told them what it looked like

I made goomods.