Random Chat Topic

29 replies [Last post]

Talk about (almost) anything you want.

I have a small suggestion. We should send personal messages to members.

Hey there

puggsoy wrote:
HFSHJBCEYIUAJDKVCYER!

-_-

kirdneh wrote:
puggsoy wrote:
HFSHJBCEYIUAJDKVCYER!

lolwut

Hah, I think I remember making a random chat topic a while back, and that I wrote that. Nice job Kirdneh Wink

HFSHJBCEYIUAJDKVCYER FTW.

I want to talk about something.
For more information click the link and read post #21, 22. And 23. What do you guys think?

http://infernofans.com/forum/pictures-your-hat/10659-random-chat-topic

Hey there

Why do you like this flipline forum so much? You can just leave it.

My Profile

He likes the flipline games perhaps? I know him a bit (In email) and he's probably the guy (or gal) who plays games. But why stick to the fourms? updates?

I made goomods.

Nah. I'm not a really big fan of it.
I was pointing out that their forum is full of members who fight over stuff all the time. Also it's full of corrupt admins.

@gooey: I consider you and this other person I've met on the inter web a friend that I always wanted.

Hey there

@sam that "other person" is you.

I made goomods.

Puzzled
The other person is another friend of mine. I'm saying that you and the other person with a username called "Hella" a true friend.

Hey there

whois hella!?

I made goomods.

Hella is another online friend of mine. I convinced her to try out the demo. I should introduce you to her.

Hey there

Ok. Btw, I drew a picture on paper, but the actual picture was not mine: https://imageshack.com/i/mj33q8p

I made goomods.

Interesting...
I'm trying to contact Hella so it may take a while.

Hey there

What does HFSHJBCEYIUAJDKVCYER! mean?

it's a representative of how random and creative a trifle chat can expand to ample measures (yes, I wrote it like that on purpose)

I made goomods.

It's a reference to this thread, the very first thread in Pictures of your Cat. I quoted Puggsoy, and it kind of represents how this Board has gone full circle.

-_-

At least this topic is active. Nobody really uses the web chat.

Edit: call me desperate, but I would like it if someone would sign this petition to unban me from the flipline forum.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/unban-sim514-from-the-flipline-forum?...

I said sorry a thousand times to them.

Hey there

Here we go, signed. Hope you get what you want.
The only thing I just don't understand is why you still want to join a forum that offended you in such a bad way?

Edit: So I apologized to them again and they continued to bash and say cuss words at me. One user said I'm a stupid person. I'll never stop until they forgive me.

Hey there

^ True dedication.

Just give up on the site. They were mean so don't go to that site anymore. (Or do anything related to that site)

My Profile

I don't know if I should stop or not. By the way, when are going to get a new Moderator for Infernofans?

Hey there

Have you received a response from davidc about us? I would e-mail him myself, but I can't find his e-mail address.

Unfortunately, I haven't receive a response from him.

Hey there

movildima wrote:
Have you received a response from davidc about us? I would e-mail him myself, but I can't find his e-mail address.

It's davidc at goofans dot com.

Die, spambots!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino pokey wrote:
which flavor?

Edit: Someone pretended to be me in a Wikipedia article and tried to damage my reputation. Those flipline guys are the most rude people I've ever seen. I'm not pathetic. I'm so frustrated right now.

Hey there

Wow, I couldn't ever think that trolls can be so evil.
You know what, sam, just ignore them, and don't get nervous or frustrated about that. Because the ultimate goal of a troll is to get you frustrated. Don't let them achieve that goal.
Don't worry, be happy. Smile

Sam and Max, I tried to give you advice to leave these flipline guys alone, as they will never change, neveraccept your apology, and never cease being immature trolls.If you continue on, I can not help you. If you insist you persist not to desist in their midst, you've dismissed my assist, they'll resist to coexist.

-_-

^^ What kirdneh said. This is precisely the reason why I gave them ONE chance to retract their slander, and plainly stated it as so. When papl responded the way he did, I immediately banned him. He can easily still make the argument that I was being "unfair," but that wasn't the point at all. The point is that anyone who thinks it's ok to treat someone else like dirt deserves no audience whatsoever. You reaching out to them may seem rational and kind from your point of view, but their behavior towards you will never change. Seriously, walk away. Nothing good can come from you trying to stick around there.

Ok, I'll leave them alone. I think the reason people are siding with him is that he is a popular user there. I can't imagine him when he grows up. I'll walk away and never contact them again.

Hey there