What ever happened to WoG 2?

10 replies [Last post]

Hey guys. I know I havent been on Goofans lately (school, Minecraft, Rhythm Heaven Fever, and other stuff have made me procastinate on posting) but I have seen that there hasn't been much posts on the WoG 2 side of the forum. What's going on? How much progress have you made since your last post? Or have I missed something and you guys have moved the WoG 2 information to another area? please answer. Oh, and congrats Albino Pokey for becoming a moderator!

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

Ooh! It's you!

We kind of halted progress altogether. Tongue

Thanks! Puggsoy is a mod too now.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yep, work on the mod is discontinued currently. I went ahead and posted all the stuff we had, though. You can get it here: http://goofans.com/forum/fan-expansion/public-discussion/2873

Ok. Thanks for telling me.

Oh, and one last completly unrelated question. I want to change my username to GooBomber, which is the name I use for all of my online accounts nowadays. Is there anyway I can do that?

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

it would be difficult.
their is a new project being worked on, "Beloh", a non-world-of-goo-mod-game that we are currently working on.

-_-

David could change it, if he comes online.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yeah, I'm a mod too now, but I don't think I was here (or at least very active) last time Gooflamer was here. In any case I don't remember you much.

Despite (Not)Wog 2 having stopped, lots of people are making/attempting unofficial sequels, for example Wikigoo-4evr is making something called "Dyamond Catchers". I'm also planning to make one once I can find the time, resources, and basically be bothered to do it.

(Also, I merged your post.)

Ok. Oh, and If Anybody wants to use the goobrids for a mod, they can use it. I probably wont do the mod any time soon. Mabey you could consider putting them into (not)WoG 2 whenever you get around to working on it?

Profile pic from Ne

It's highly unlikely that it will ever be released. In fact, the Goofans Game will probably come out before any more progress is made in NotWoG2.

Yeah, if you started the engine and invested time, you can't really give up.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves