Hold up...

20 replies [Last post]
MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

Sorry, I've taken a long break so this might be a really obvious answer...
I have a tower worthy of the leaderboards (month section). How will my tower be known?

If a house that weighs 100 pounds (it's a small house) has five birds inside it and the birds start hovering in the house, does the house still weigh 100 pounds?.

Upload it. Go to the Leaderboards section, and click on the link "Upload your own!" to upload your profile.

In fact... this seems to be a replacement for GooTool's Upload Profile feature which isn't working right now!
THAT'S AWESOME!

I thought the site's version didn't work either.

You're right, just tested it.
Sorry, false alarm.

MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

Eh, thanks anyway. Do we know when it will be up and running again?

If a house that weighs 100 pounds (it's a small house) has five birds inside it and the birds start hovering in the house, does the house still weigh 100 pounds?.

When David decides to find a new XML parser.

In other words, around the same time as HL2 Episode 3 comes out. Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Or WOG 2.
Or when duke nukem is a good game.
Or when I start making good levels.
EDIT: or when the "coming soon" badges come out.
or when spam bots make sense.
or when spam bots stop coming here.
or when i beat super mario.
or when i get the top tower.
or when i am good at art.
or when i stop saying "or this" and "or that".

-_-

MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

So, in turn, badges and towers are at a standstill?

Well, technically you can still get badges that aren't related to your profile, like Contributor and Author.

or MOD, but i doubt any one else will get it.

-_-

Same as Contributor on this site.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

oh! i know another non-upload-profile-related badge! the cheater badge! but i don't think MOM wants it...

i want the non-existent "i have a cheater badge because i wanted it for no reason whatsoever" badge.

-_-

I want the Contributor badge. But I doubt that's gonna happen in a long time.

It's funny, even on my old accounts, the only addins I've ever published were non-levels.

Wow. And you're the creator of the LCCs.

IRONY TIME!

MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

kirdneh wrote:
oh! i know another non-upload-profile-related badge! the cheater badge! but i don't think MOM wants it...

True that.
How do you get a contributor badge?

Become a moderator.

To be sincerly the badges have no point ,they are only images.

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Of course, but it's like getting achievements in Steam. You want them anyway, just because you can. Wink

or in minecraft.

-_-

AND I HAVE MOAR BADGES THAN ANYONE ELSE. MUAHAHA!
(prolly because of the upload problem so nobody has beaten my not-that-tall tower yet)

Also, to get the cheater badge, you'd have to upload a cheating profile and have a mod mark it as cheating. So once again, running up against the upload-profile-not-working problem.