Package Moderation Queue is now empty!

6 replies [Last post]

Hey, guys! I just wanted to let you all know that I just finished going through the 30+ levels that were in the queue from the past few months that I wasn't around much. Apologies for the huge delays in getting these addins published!

A couple things:

1. If your addin got published:
Yay! Bear in mind, though, that this doesn't mean the level is any good. It just means that it works and it follows our opinion of what constitutes a playable level. I'm kind of a snob myself when it comes to level design, and only liked a few levels out of the thirty. Tongue Don't mind me though; check your addin ratings. If the ratings are low, it doesn't mean that your level sucks, but it means that you should spend more time in designing your levels in the future, and try to come up with creative and new ways to do stuff.

2. If your addin got rejected:
Don't panic! It just means that it needs a bit more work. Read our comments on the addin page and make the changes we requested, then request publish again. Also please comment on that page to let us know that you made those changes. DO NOT request publish again without making any changes; we'll simply deny the addin, and if you do too much of that, we'll delete it.

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: DO NOT EVER REQUEST PUBLISH MORE THAN ONCE. My email inbox started getting so crowded with millions of publish requests over and over that I had to make a filter on my inbox that deleted all publish requests. Besides this, IT HURTS YOU TO REQUEST PUBLISH MORE THAN ONCE. In fact, requesting an addin to be published pushes it to the BOTTOM of the queue, which means that we'll get to publishing it LAST. Continuing to spam the publish request button only makes us LESS LIKELY to publish the addin, as the addin will stay on the BOTTOM OF THE QUEUE where we are LESS LIKELY to see it. Am I getting my point across here? I repeat, request for an addin to be published ONLY ONCE. WE'LL GET TO IT FASTER IF YOU ONLY REQUEST ONCE.

Thanks, and happy goomodding!

-MOM

I knew that
Mo wonder All the levels are now in the latest list

Yay! Thank you, MOM!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

the only annoying thing is that wog doesn't work and all these new levels I wanna play, I can't play.

Thanks MOM, I was amazed when I saw only one addin in the queue!

By the way, I know what you mean with spammed requests, it's getting to me too. Luckily, as soon as my first few requests came in I made a filter in GMail that archives and adds labels to them, so I effectively had a "folder" specifically for goomod requests.

dan250 wrote:
the only annoying thing is that wog doesn't work and all these new levels I wanna play, I can't play.

If that's the case, I suggest making a thread in Support and explaining the problem to us there. It'll help a lot more than just mentioning it in other threads.

the GOOVIE thead is about that.(http://goofans.com/forum/world-of-goo/support/3252)
I deleted the movie and anything related to that.
nothing happend

Congrats!

MOM4Evr wrote:
I'm kind of a snob myself when it comes to level design, and only liked a few levels out of the thirty.

*coughdeadlyslidecough* Tongue

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves