I was trying to test my movie
and I keep pressing that stupid save and play movie button
and nothing's happening.
While you work out how to fix this. I'll be making my:

dan250 wrote:
DAN250'S VIEW OF WORLD OF GOO
THE STORY OF THE UNTRUSTED SIGNS
which probably will be out in 2013

I think that currently the only way to test movies is to actually implement them in the game (via an island.xml file) and check them out that way.
Testing from the editor won't be implemented for quite a while, since Daft as Brush isn't around. It might not even be possible, who knows.

I thought that it substituted the movie for the opening 2DBoy logo already? I thought it was supposed to work. I haven't really used the editor much, though, so I could be mistaken.

You need to edit movies in a directory GooVIE has write permission in.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

What about the new(ish) goomod addin.xml element for showing intro/outtro movies on your level?

Cutscene?

It's broken in GooTool. Although I don't know why.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Darn.

Now i can't get on the movie
it says "XML parse Error:syntax error: line 1, column 1 in file palm.text.xml"

Palm.text.xml? Did you rename a file?

Well I was fiddling with the palm.text.xml trying to work out what happend to it.
I can't check it now because i'm writing this on the iPad.
And going to school in 1/2 an hour.
I might've done something to it.

no