Credits and Titles

52 replies [Last post]

RedTheGreen wrote:
Well AP, we would need titles for each person...so that wouldn't be effective. I think my original plan for just emailing me your name would be alright, except I know most people's names anyway. Tongue

Alright, new plan. Post here if you have a problem with using your real name!

Kirdneh, your name sounds better than "Kirdneh" Tongue

Tongue You didn't say you had a problem using your name.

Emailed you.

"I'll just email you."

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

every one already knows my name.

-_-

RedTheGreen wrote:
RedTheGreen wrote:
Well AP, we would need titles for each person...so that wouldn't be effective. I think my original plan for just emailing me your name would be alright, except I know most people's names anyway. Tongue

Alright, new plan. Post here if you have a problem with using your real name!

Kirdneh, your name sounds better than "Kirdneh" Tongue

Tongue You didn't say you had a problem using your name.

you just stuck your tongue out 3 times in one post! Tongue

-_-

Two times. I quoted myself and did another one, to tell you the truth. Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

we're haveing a contest, eh?

*SHORTEN: -9001 smilies*

Nope.avi - JamesOfGoo

-_-

So off-topic it isn't funny. For future reference, don't make posts like that.

SO DAR

sorry. i just got carried away. Sad

-_-

Back on topic, I was wondering: are we gonna have something like a "Special Thanks" section? I mean, most people have contributed to small bits of this and that, mostly design. For example, there wasn't really a core person who decided on the currency, you know?

Maybe not "Special Thanks", but maybe "Additional Design and Ideas", or something along those lines.

Yes, of course. I'll add names to the list when we're sure they did something. Post here if you have a name of a helper.

we could say special thanks to 2DBOY for inspiring us.
they made the game, DavidC made this site, we are creating this game.

-_-

Special thanks section noted.

Gooballs of fire as music. He joined, for all who don't know.

-_-

By the way, Red, have you gotten my email? It has come to my attention that some of them are not sending. Puzzled

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Thanks, Hendrik "Kirdneh"! Would any of you like to know my real name? Just wondering. Also... shouldn't we focus on finishing the game and everything before we make the titles and credits sequences?

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

AP, I did not receive any new email.

For ease-of-access, I've uploaded Gooballs's tracks. They are available here. Please discuss here.

Personally, I think you have a lot of potential, but those songs were too fast for my taste. What do you all think?

i liked them. gooballs will be perfect for making our music.

-_-

RedTheGreen wrote:

Personally, I think you have a lot of potential, but those songs were too fast for my taste. What do you all think?

Well... I have many more slower, more emotional songs as well... I just didn't send any... so I CAN write slower ones but I kinda like fast songs It's kinda my personality so... yeah.

Anyway, those are just samples. I can compose/write brand new songs with slower or moderate tempos for the game! Wink

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Sweet. That's all I needed to hear. Your name was added to the OP.

I hope I'm not prying, but what editing software do you use?