Team Name

83 replies [Last post]

Either way. Neither are taken.

Or we could use Chthonian instead of Chthonic, whichever sounds best.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Valve?

Alright, so it's sort of narrowed down to these
Chthonian Productions
Chthonian Studios
Chthonic Productions
or Chtonic Studios

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Or Valve. :3

I like the sound of Chthonic Productions best, but in general I prefer * Studios.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

The only problem with these is that if we decide to name the game "Chthonic" or something with that in it, that'd just be... weird. I mean, Valve hasn't got a game called Valve, y'know?

On the other hand it sounds really cool and has a minuscule chance of being taken. I think Chthonian Studios would be pretty cool. Or just "The Chthonians".

True. (Although Super Meat Boy was made by Team Meat)

The Chthonians is a cool name as well. I'm torn between Chthonic Productions and The Chthonians at this point.

Chthon Studios?

Good point about Team Meat, in that case it doesn't matter. I'm personally voting for The Chthonians.

EDIT: Cross-post with Red. Chthon Studios is nice and short, it could work.

yeah, I like that, but I still am sort of leaning towards Chthonic Studios. It isn't as short, but I just sort of like it better for some odd reason XD

Computer! Y U get virus?

Yes, Chthonic sounds better than Chthon imo.

so.. is it settled?

Computer! Y U get virus?

We should get more people's input, probably. I'll make a poll of some sort?

What about Aurorium Crystals studios?

And we should make a cool thing in all of our games(If we'll make another one), the currency will be AC in all games.

P.S. As I remember the AC is our current currency. Tell me if I'm wrong.

AC is the currency in our game, but putting it in every game doesn't really sound right. Sure, if it's a sequel of the first game that's OK, but other games set in different worlds should have different currencies, in my opinion.

Aurorium Crystals Studios... I dunno. I suppose it could work, but using a currency as a team name doesn't really seem to fit.

Or just Aurorium Studios / Aurorium Productions?

I like it, but I'm not sure I'd like it in the game if that was our studio name Puzzled

Computer! Y U get virus?

I'm having similar feelings, although that also counts for Chthonic Studios/The Chthonians. Personally I wouldn't mind Aurorium Studios.

oh, I already had ruled out the game being called chthonian.
I sort of feel like Beloh is a good title Smile

Computer! Y U get virus?

I like Aurorium Studios too! It gets my vote! Laughing out loud

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

AC Studios?
naw, that sounds like Air Conditioning. I guess i am the only one that likes Yami Studios.
I liked Chthonic Studios as well, but Aurorium better.

-_-

Either Air Conditioning or Alternating Current... Smile

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Aurorium Units

I meant the AC studios Kirdneh came up with there... Tongue

Peanut butter jelly team Tongue

I made goomods.

Okay, Gooey Goo, I'm starting to delete your spam posts. Honestly, resurrecting a really old thread about FFT water simulation to say Gigi? is completely irrelevant. I'm leaving this one here so that I can reply to it, but please stop spamming or we'll have to keep deleting your comments.

Is the game 2d? I don't remember that.
Otherwise we could use 3d boy.

EDIT: Sorry its already used.

4d boy!

I made goomods.

Yeah, the games gonna be 2D. 3D Boy would be extremely unoriginal anyway.

Since people are liking it, I'd say Aurorium Studios is good.

gooey goo wrote:
4d boy!

Is that not spam?

Because writing signatures is too mainstream

It's a team name for your correction

I made goomods.