Information about Tanks Online

84 replies [Last post]

I hate WOG ball editor - the author could not make original version and need to mess about with beta... Errr... Oh well I will make the goo giant plant beta versions either! Beta 1 - 4 levels in chapter, Beta 2 - 7 levels in chapter, Beta 3 - all 10 levels in chapter, Final version - All 10 levels in chapter with MapWorldView!

I've just finished my "The goo giant plant" End chapter video - I just copied The original chapter 2 movie and it works fine and almost exactly as I want only I would like if the author change one thing that like in the WOG movie maker would be allowed to allowed something like this with leaving one line or even more lines blank e.g. -

Text...

Text...

Text...

Lets better discuss Tanks online cause why we are here...

You do realize that beta means unfinished? It's just an incomplete program.

I didn't realize only when you told me -the sign painter told me hundreds of years ago and I'm not so big "Dum" to don't understand anything, OK! I've made my own WOG movie with WOG movie maker which is about the goo giant plant as I said before and big idiots wouldn't understand that - I either know how to make WOG level composition (If we can call it like that) Only I don't have time for it. But anyway if you want to put only 2 levels in one addin then its pretty easy - Even to make a movie is harder and add to something level only its easy to make a movie if you justn copy some and change it (Thats what I did). Hey I was just thinking may be I could make my first the goo giant plant beta version different - Like I though before only like this: Beta 1 - 4 levels, Beta 2 - 4 levels in chapter, Beta 3 - 7 levels in one chapter, Beta 4 - All 10 levels in 1 chapter, Final version - All 10 levels in chapter + MapWorldView! What do you think? Cause I faster want you to understand what is the goo giant plant all about - Actually the goo giant plant is only 1 chapter of 1 MapWorldView where will be 5 chapters - The goo giant plant, Dragon island (Kind of cool), Ghost mansion (With more than 15 levels), Deadly pits and Sky city center!

Only one thing for THE MOMENT - How to put a chapter background in original WOG and how to add to to level composition so it wont be level composition but chapter?

I feel like you wonder like I've changed - I had enogh of being beg in the goofans and I want to get serious like you guys!

To make text like that in GooVie, you just set the text to something like this:

"Line 1|Line 2||Line 3 (doublespaced)"

You can't add new chapters. You have to replace an original one.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Thank you, AP about the information of the movie maker! It works good now!
And about new chapters thats exactly what I meant and wanted - to replace the original one!!!

Okay then. Decrypt the island file and change the "map" attribute to your new island map name, and voila!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

we never said you were dumb. at least i didn't. i used to think that beta was a type of fish. or course, that was a LONG time ago, but, you get the point. I don't know how to make movies. we never said you were dumb.

-_-

He might have thought there was an implication in my post about what beta means.

When I first heard word beta (I think it was on WOG) I though its some kind of company or corporation. Kirdneh you better put some image on, OK? Lets better disgusts Tanks online ONCE because that is what this forum is about! I'll start as last time:

Did you know that there is forum on Tanks online either? There are some well how to say it... concourses where you can get lots of crystals for free if you are the one of the best!

In the game there aren't just SOMETHING amours as I though before - every amour has its own feature!

Smokey - classical shouting amour,

Fire bird - Burns enemies up in one moment,

Twins - original type and cool also,

Railgun - you need to wait long to shout the next shot but it does take off really much lives (If you want to destroy somebody on quickly then shout with it to somebody with wasp driving thingy (Well how differently describe it?) - thats what I do!),

Isida - I've been struggling with this amour but it's kind of cool when you cheat with it Wink : Isida is used to take off enemy lives and add them to yours (If isida fights with isida you can just hope for luck!) and you can add lives to the other people in your team,

Thunder - just like Smokey only much more powerful that it could destroy even 3 or 4 tanks on one moment (Seen it destroying only two tanks)! I've haven't got to the thunder gun but I will be able to get it on next level but thats hard to get there Sad ,

Freeze - Just like fire bird only opposite - It does not burn but freeze so enemies cannot escape - they are freezed! It is one of the most powerful amours in Tanks online and I think nobody could so easy destroy somebody with freeze (Especially if the driving thingy is viking with lots of lives!) I've destroyed somebody with freeze only once as I remember,

Ricochet - gun just shouting powerful shots only they reflect on every wall so even you cannot destroy somebody because he/she is hiding behind the wall but you got ricochet - bring it on, and if there is another wall so you can reflect it and get the enemy - then do it,

Shaft - I don't really see the difference between the Railgun and Shaftgun! They both has the same feature only shaftgun is more powerful than Railgun and with no sound destroys the enemy.

Oh, I've just received 4 live plus bonuses and 7 double amour bonuses!

Any questions about this?

Nnnnnnnnnnot from me. I don't think I'm going to play this game. Too lazy to sign up. Tongue

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:

In the game there aren't just SOMETHING amours as I though before - every amour has its own feature!

Smokey - classical shouting amour,

Fire bird - Burns enemies up in one moment,

Twins - original type and cool also,
---snip---

No repetitive romance, then? That's always a good thing. Tongue

i'm trying to get a gif image for my user. i have to wait for a mod to OK it. I think. correct me if i'm wrong.
EDIT: for some reason it's not working. it only displays the K, but not i,r,d,n,e,or h.
EDIT EDIT: i'm just sticking to my old picture.

-_-

If the GIF isn't displaying, it's probably because the GIF itself doesn't work, not the site. GIFs work fine, normally.

Yep, the GIF isn't working properly.

I'm pretty pro at making GIFs (though I say so myself), I made my avatar from game sprite frames. If you like you can send me a link to your image and I can hopefully fix it.

?What is everybody talking about and to who? Whats GIF, whats wrong with Tanks online, why don't AP wants to play this game...

You know what I'm angry to you guys cause you said you are interested in the game but whats now - YOU JUST KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE, IGNORING WHAT I WANT TO SAY ABOUT TANKS ONLINE, TALKING ABOUT OTHER THINGS YOU KNOW WHAT...

I though I would be happy here but looks like you are just like ones in the school! Looks like I will need to leave goofans, Play tanks online where everybody is nice in my teams...

I WILL REVENGE...

puggsoy, did you hear something?

I heard a fly in my ear, if that counts. Hate it when that happens...

But seriously, Wikigoo, I don't remember one mentioning of Tanks Online before you made this thread. It's quite obvious that nobody is interested, so the best thing is to accept that and not complain. We're not being mean to annoy you, but if we're not interested we can't all of a sudden become interested.

@Kirdneh: I only just noticed how off-topic your question was. Please don't do that, no matter what the thread is about.

The joke I made was that you misspelled the word "armor" as "amour", which has a completely different meaning. Sorry.

i was replying to wikigoo's comment on how i don't have an account image.

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
...Kirdneh you better put some image on, OK?...

-_-

@AP: "Armour" is the British spelling, isn't it? I always write "armour" instead of "armor".

Basically it's two different things Armour and Amour... Sorry for misspelling, OK? But why at first you said you are interested but now aren't? Don't chase me I'm not like that, OK (Basically)? If you are not interested anymore OK, then I'll leave this forum and carry on with different things. The guys who told me that they ARE interested in the game were RedTheGreen and MOM4evr so what was the deal with you two that you said you are interested in the game, want me to make a forum for it so we could discuss it but then you got like bored and could not just say that you are not interested anymore - whats the problem are you two chasing me or what?

Huh? I'm sorry, I didn't understand that post.

i think the two sayings, "you gotta know your audience" and, "location, location, location" would be best for you to use, wiki.
what i'm saying is is that goofans is the wrong place to talk about game outside of this site's circle, which includes minecraft, WOG, maple and cave story, and terraria. it you want to talk about Tanks online, bring your friends to goofans and talk about it here. right now, no one here is into Tanks online, as said in "you gotta know your audience", but with a few requests from your friends you can easily change that. as long as they are respectful of world of goo.

-_-

I wanted to ask my friends to get in to goofans but as I had only three days of being in Latvia I just forgot about WOG and told them about Tanks online... One of my friends got annoyed with that game because the game is in 3D and it takes long time to get in... There are friends that I want to put in goofans and two of them I figured out just in case if they will can't think of anything better I'll give them usernames like Tacoman15 (Or however you spell it) and Elvis1526. Something like that. My other friend's username could be the same he got in Tanks online - Bortres! I probably wont tell about the WOG to my friend who got annoyed by Tanks online! I think that he will think this game is rubbish but it's not - once I told one guy in Tanks online he was Latvian and he just looked at trailer of WOG and think I will not be able to make him play that game.

When I came back to Latvia Tacoman15 wasn't seen by anyone at the last time... I was on October 2011 and I asked Elvis1526 where is he and why doesn't he answers to me on frype (Frype is LIKE a facobook but it's Latvian but there can be English either - I cannot get facobook for a reason so you should better get frype because I want to be friend of you guys: AP,MOM4evr,Kirdneh,Go-ogle... So please get a frype in w w w . f r y p e . c o m OK?) and don't want to be my friend on my other frype account! Oh well in summer I'll see him again! Please get frype I want to have you guys as my friends + don't tell me what to do how to talk... I'm not a man from sixties OK?

i can't read latvian. but your friends can be on IRC., or email me:
hendrik (dot) henderson (at) gmail (dot) com

-_-

Thanks Kirdneh! Rading... Going... Loging in... Writing... Sending... DONE! Now go to your e-mail and see the letter! You can put in frype your image (Better if with real you) after you signed in!

I'm already in Skype. Tongue

And I'm not a big social-network fan. Email, forums, and IRC are about as far as I go. Sorry.

what i originally meant was that your friends can email me if they want to tell me stuff. just give them my email and they can talk. i don't really like social networking, like AP. sorry for the miss-leading post. but that's ok, you and your friends can email me like this:
send message to my email.
add cc. as your friends email
then we can have a conversation.

again, i don't read Latvian, can you and your friends can say what they want, as long as it isn't inappropriate, although i doubt that will happen. sorry about the fact i don't like social networking. Especially after watching the AdiMomo show.

-_-