Information about Tanks Online

84 replies [Last post]

Hello, as I saw you others are interested in the game Tanks Online game you can find more information in Web but if you don't understand something just ask me (I'm professional in the game) You can Register in the game by yourself or tell me your E-mail and I'll invite you - that will give me 5 crystals for each invited friend. By the way if you don't have any questions We can talk about "How to use Cheat Engine" in Tanks Online. I know some cheats but NOT ALL OF THEM are good like crystal cheating, score cheating... There could be some problems or dis-understandings about what is going on - in the game usually people are going to talk Russian so try to find somebody who talks English or somebody from your country - like I once found one Latvian who calls all his levels "Latvija" ...

please use periods there weren't many anyone else notice? Tongue
Never played Tanks online. I'll just stick to minecraft. sounds cool, though.

-_-

What is minecraft?

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
What is minecraft?

Shock

RedTheGreen wrote:
Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
What is minecraft?

Shock

OH CUCUMBER

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Errrr............
YOu don't know what minecraft is?
Explanation time!

Minecraft is a game which is set in a blocky world. You begin a little to the left of nowhere, and using resources available, you create anything you want.

-_-

Tired that game is not for me... Any questions about the Tanks online? I know this will not be a good thing to do but if you want to hack then watch this video:

But this cheat doesn't work so I suggest you to don't do it - for improvement watch this video:

This cheat will never work but there ARE some other cheats that DOES work - Score cheat (Leaping from level 2 to level 14 to level 16)! He/she put there: " /addscore 210010 "or something and got these levels. I've tried that same but it didn't work - I can't say it's impossible after this video... For improvement watch this video - Tanki online: test server:

*screams the word "edit"*

What do you say Puggsoy? I can't understand you! Do you want to tell me that I should had to write all in 1 window... No. I've tried it and then It shows me all only to the first video (Third part)!

It should show all three videos. Just paste each link on a new line.

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
What do you say Puggsoy? I can't understand you! Do you want to tell me that I should had to write all in 1 window... No. I've tried it and then It shows me all only to the first video (Third part)!

why is "use edit button" vague? i understood him. he's just saying not to triple-quadruple-pentuple-post. I used to do that too.

-_-

MOM4evr, that is what I did but it still don't work!

Any questions about Tanks Online?

Yes. At the beginning you said that other people at goofans said they were interested in this game of yours. Where exactly did you find us saying this? I have never even heard of tanks on line.

-_-

I don't know -the sign painter somehow found the game for me - at the beginning I could not play the game because it didn't work on my old computer but when I got laptop on my 12th birthday I remembered about Tanks Online and started to play it!

PS: may be some of you already know but -the sign painter is my and little miss4evr's dad!

Hey does anybody got any idea how in video Tanki online - Test server that guy/girl could get points for just writing something in the chat? If you find out how and what he/she writes in there then tell me because that is one of the things I can't understand even I'm a professional in that game - Today I sucked it up and got a new rank: 10th level!

Did you know?

That you can't just start the game? You need to register first!

I just asked -the sign painter and he said that he found the game advert in filmix.net where you can watch movies for free but usually they all are Russian because filmix.net Either is Russian web site. And don't all time say where ever I come from - I come from Latvia and it's easy to remember like alphabet!

Kirdneh, stop saying that you never even heard of that game once - you've said that about 3 times but believe me - I'm OK with only one Wink

Maybe you understood one of his posts incorrectly, I don't remember anything about Tanks Online either.

And sorry for my post being vague, but that's no reason to not use the edit button. Please do.

I always do but sometimes don't somehow like MOM4evr does - I once saw him writing 2 posts after each other Wink

If anybody still don't play tanks online or don't know how the web site is called here is the link - www.tankionline.com

Hm, well I always use the edit button, except for a practical reason. I'm sure MOM's double post you saw was for a good reason.

But whatever Tongue

OK, lets stop discussing that - I did it because how you said I need to do didn't work so thats why I did like this - does that make sense? It was practical reason either! Any questions about Tanks online? If not then I can tell that NON of you does not play Tanks online...

None of us don't play it?

So all of us do? Really? I didn't know that I did! Wink

The reason they could type commands into chat was because they were some sort of server admin. On someone else's server he wouldn't be able to.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I sometimes double post.

-_-

... and I have the habit of deleting double-posts that are "just for effect," kirdneh. Tongue

@wiki: I only double-post if the first post is weeks or months prior. As I have said time and again, edit your previous post instead of posting another. This goes for kirdneh too. It's quite obnoxious otherwise.

I double-post when the posts are completely irrelevant. The second is usually some time after the first.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant with "practical use".

It is just nothing - there is no point of talking about double posting you know - this forum is not about posting but about Tanks olnine and Anyway if I would change all in one post There would be 2 blank posts! Anyway it don't meter!!! With this post we are ending this conversation about the double posting, OK?! Has anyone started play Tanks online and has got any questions about it? Ask me - I'm professional in Tanks online and I'll try to understand your questions as I can. Please start to play it if you asked me to do this and make a forum about the Tanks online if still don't get it I'm repeating: www.tankionline.com

Does anybody can understand what does it mean in WOG goo ball editor when it says: Ball recursion - I've clicked [more information] and it opened me that page about editors and I found what I need but I still didn't get it, I've tried to look in the dictionaries and I understood that it mean that it says that it has the same name on the [Ball] (in this case Virus_Pilot) as it has called before made but thats how it has to be because when I changed it it says that Ball Virus_Pilot is missing so what do I need to do - Its critical and I have no idea how to solve it - One of the things may be that WOG ball editor is glitchy and it stucks especially when you add images to the ball!

i never messed with WOG ball editor. If i'm bad at making levels, then i have no chance of making new goo.

-_-

Keep in mind that WooBLE is still in beta, unlike WooGLE, so it's not full-proof. I've just been careful enough not to do anything dodgy.

Anyway, what I can understand from your post is this: you want to re-create the Virus_Pilot ball, which is gone (deleted or something). Well, I think that whether it's there or not, WooBLE doesn't allow you to make it.
What you should do is this: make your ball and save it as something like WikiVirus_Pilot. Then, close WooBLE go into the res/balls folder of your WoG directory. There, find the folder of your ball (in this case, WikiVirus_Pilot) and rename it Virus_Pilot.

Hope I understood you correctly, and that my solution works.

(By the way, I can't find a ball called Virus_Pilot. Do you mean Pilot?)