New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

When the whistles on a diagonal (The platform and the water) you can knock it into the water with a goo, sometimes it dies and sometimes it doesn't. Congrats Pavke. So now along with beauty we need 1 goo for 1500. I don't think 42 is possible in beauty but 41 certainly is. I almost had it a few times if it wern't for some mishaps lol.

More records coming soon? Is this max goo or....

@Peter B
Yeah, you are right. First, you have to swing the whistle to the left hand side and free that two common goos that are the closest to the edge, the you have to swing it to the right hand side and do the same. Now you have freed 4 common goos and 4 water goos.
After that, break the whistle like in the first video but the whistle must land like at shown in second video and that is the hardest part! Took me many tries...

After that you have a 7 goo line on top of the whistle. Now you have to kick it to the right edge. Its not a problem at the beginning but later, when you are left with just 3 goo line it gets harder.
Thats where are left of last time and got 37 goos.
After talking to LTumbleweed, he convinced me that is possible to kick it even further. So I tried and tried and did it Laughing out loud. When you are kicking you have to be careful not to drop your common goo near the pipe or sooner or later you will be left with no goos to kick with...

@LTumbleweed
Smile Yeah, I'm talking about mac goo - Beauty and T. I nearly got it log time ago, as matter of fact, I freed that 41st goo three times but was to slow to catch it on the outer side... Whole this is more random the when trying for 40. goo because you now have a triangle witch is lighter then a square. I have tried to repeat that this last few days but with no luck. so thats 1499

So, we must find that 1500 goo. Where can it be!! Laughing out loud

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I caught it, but like an idiot I didn't attach a balloon to the black goo lol or a black goo got stuck it the wall, if we could stop the red goos going into the pipe it would be so much easier, with time bugs. I'll leave it to you lol.

The only level for certain I can think of is second hand smoke, I tried some strats before I might go back and look at them. The idea is to make a line before you throw the goo into the fire then catch all the goos as they fall. It's a little tricky though. I've got an Idea for another level but I'll keep that under wraps for now.....

We must find that 1500 goo lol

Done it!! Beauty and Tentacle, 41 balls
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/746/tent41b.jpg

I'll upload the vid soon

Oh god damm! I knew its better if I just don't tell about it! Laughing out loud Good work Peter B

Here it is.

I have the 1500th goo ball.
Fisty's Bog, 17

Unbelievable!!!! Well done PeterB, a milestone has been reached. Thruthfully I've found the 1501 goo (Was meant to be 1500), just got to do it. It's going to be a pain.

1500 baby.

Um, wow? I'm so impressed that's all I can think of: WOW!
Tell ya what folks, in my previous post I mentioned my lack of speed/control like you all have, yet I will say I do seem to believe each level does 'translate' what I would call a "Goo-Ball collective communication" between both the balls and each other, as well as from them to the user. From this we are learning the what's and how's and wherefores of being a Goo-Ball ourselves.
Call me crazy, but in playing certain levels over and over, I gain an understanding of this 'collective' I think I imagine, but could probably actually be there.
Just saying.
Darn! Sure wish I *was* faster and had more control than I do; Someone has to, so again: Goo-d job everyone!
Weeeeeee!
Cool

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Awesome PeterB! That Fistys Bog run is incredible!!

@LTumbleweed What did you get? Something special or?

That's amazing!

And...

100th post! Laughing out loud

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
That's amazing!

And...

100th post! Laughing out loud

Awwww, I was going to do that!
WTG on 100!
hehe
Cool

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

So, I have been visiting reddit for few days and I have decided to post one video to see how people would react. In a mater of minutes view number just got doubled!

So, @PeterB, @LTumbleweed, do you mind if I keep posting now and then some wogfan videos on reddit?

Yes, by all means. The Fistys Bog views has more than doubled, so post away.Smile

Yey! Topic just reached "Hot" page on reddit with more then 70 votsup (witch is awesome) and the video hit that famous 302 views number!! (that number shows when there are more viewers than youtube can count, it will explode to like 1000 in a day or two)
I'm gonna keep posting wogfan videos but I'll keep it simple, post only speed runs and other "cool" videos.
How do I say this.... "noraml" people don't understand what are you doing at the beginning so they are not entertained Smile

The Server Farm, 3 moves

Pavke wrote:
So, I have been visiting reddit for few days and I have decided to post one video to see how people would react. In a mater of minutes view number just got doubled!

So, @PeterB, @LTumbleweed, do you mind if I keep posting now and then some wogfan videos on reddit?

Feel free Pavke. I saw the number of views the fistys bog 17 got and well its incredible. Can you please do the same for my hang low video plz.

http://img546.imageshack.us/i/worldofgoo2011050414182.png/
Beauty and the electric tentacle 42 collected.

Video coming soon.

@LTumbleweed Cool! You did it, so thats 1500 goos! Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud This is absolutely incredible!

I will try but it isn't up to me... reddit is strange, some things get notice some don't for whatever reason, I was luck last time to get that many upvotes even though many people didn't find it to be interesting... It mostly depends on the reddit title rather then on video. I was thinking maybe some speed tuns or your Tower of Goo 103/4 ?

Maybe you can help me pick out the most awesome looking video on wogfan or maybe make one?

Thanks Pavke. Yeah tower of goo 103/104 would be cool, maybe tower of goo 103 because it has those extra 5 kicks at the end. I'll have a look at the videos and pick a few out.

Peter's beauty 18 second run looks cool, Dab's, Wogfan the story video would also be cool too. Maybe we should have that on the front page of the wogfan site?

Heres a list...

Flying machine 1 move
Small divide 21 ocd
Red carpet 0 move

And the ones above...

I'll think about making a kicks compilation like Kopas using footage from wogfan.

Tower of goo 89 would also be cool.

@Pavke, 1500 goos was reached with my Fistys Bog run, so the count now is 1501.

@LTumbleweed, dont you mean "beauty 13 second run".
I cant believe you got 42 on tentacle, I would imagine that you did the shaking bug for a third time on the remaining line.

Yep my apologies, i've spent the last week counting 18 goos on the power line. Got that number on my brain lol.

Burning Man, 39 balls

I know what your thinking, but it wasn't done with any aid, just pure clicking speed.

Congratulations, I assume this works on any level with balloons. I see a flood gate opening lol.

You can do this wih hand speed, I just did it although the structure didn't lift quite like in the video (Hardly at all). This should be useful on flying machine.

The strength of the pull can be a bit random, sometimes its weak, sometimes strong.

So this big is done just by clicking very very fast? Hmmm... This should be useful on many levels. Congratulations!

Oh. My. Goodness. You never cease to impress me, Peter. Well done! Laughing out loud

Man, that record was always my claim to fame. Oh well. Well done, Peter B. That's very impressive. Completely crazy too. Couldn't you get an extra by attaching the second balloon to the other side when everything drops? I dunno. Might be something to look into.