New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

So is this illegal in standard levels as well as the WoGC?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Of course not. Any glitch found can be used in the levels, but not in WoGC.

Hey, post here PeterB. moderator has to comment to unlock it ^^

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Impale Sticky, 6 moves

Fistys Bog OCD, 6 moves

This one was tricky. Very easy to accidentally trigger the speed click glitch, and then getting the line to pipe with one go.
Mistys Long Bony Road, 5 moves

Super Fuse Challenge Time, 7 sec

This was easy, inspired by the 6 move strat.
Fistys Bog, 18 balls

That is awesome PeterB!!

I think Impale Sticky 54 balls might be possible now. Didn't you try it?

Mygod wrote:

Any ideas how? Smile

Pavke wrote:
Mygod wrote:

Any ideas how? Smile

Go and see the Impale Sticky 6 moves. Cool

Nope,

At the end of 53 goo record, you use only 4 goos, two to make a line, one at the bottom of the structure and one dies

In this video, u use 5 goes, two for the line, one dies, and there are two left on the structure

Oh... I know...

Pavke wrote:

In this video, u use 5 goes, two for the line, one dies, and there are two left on the structure

I thought if he made 6 moves, he also used 6 Goo Balls. Tongue

Yeah, miscounted. Two go died, compared to just one go dying in 53 goo record...

I have a question. How to cancel the speed clicking bug? (in the video Burning Man 43 Balls)

EDIT: I find that only one balloon was used with a super force. Sorry.

Ill try to beat that!

fly!!!Exclamation Mark

Misty's Long Bony Road, 15 sec

Long time Peter! See you're still smashing the records XD

EDIT: Just watched the video. Genius mixed with skill = awesome.

Second Hand Smoke, 8 sec

always you peter to play a level in 8 seconds. Smile

-_-

That's awesome! I never thought of that. Wink

Hang Low, 9 sec

Peter B wrote:
I've just set a new time record for Ode To The Bridge Builder, 19 seconds.

I wopuld recognise that all this stuff shouldn't be a topic. Everyone knows you are really good player (Probably the best) and you could just show your results somewhere else... Hold on... This gave me an idea - In the leadboards as it is only about towers there could be some more features inside and I had an idea that people can upload their images on the leadboards of their results and so people could be fascinated about them but if they are uploading an image they have to wait till moderators publish them on leadboards so you don't put any spam images.

Why shouldn't it be a topic?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

He's been posting new records here since December 2010. This is the official topic for posting new records. While uploading images and/or movies to the leaderboards is a good idea, it would require quite a bit more work from davidc, and new records aren't made often enough for that to really be worth it.

^what he said.

This topic is actually perfect, not only can people comment and discuss records, but you can upload videos for proof (which would be difficult and space-using to implement into your idea, if you're thinking about that). It's possible to fake images by making a version of the level that automatically finishes itself perfectly, whereas videos capture the actual record breaking.

Anyway I ment - c-oo-l topic Wink

Peter B wrote:
Hang Low, 9 sec

he might be able to go to 8 seconds if it wasn't for that little mistake at 0:12... meh, who am i kidding, he's much faster than me Tongue

-_-

Or if he hit retry to skip the cutscene at the beginning. What's really amazing is that he set the record even with those "mistakes"!

Reaching the pipe with one less move would also make it faster. I'll have a try for 8 sometime.

Do the cutscenes really add any time to the clock? davidc said on one page that they do, but from what I could tell, they haven't for me. In fact, they allow the Goo Balls to settle slightly, so it's a cleaner start.

The cutscene adds time, or I'd expect. In levels like Super Fuse Challenge Time, it's better to retry immediately as you'll get several extra seconds from the fuse.