New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

Right. I know restarting is a good idea in that level, but do the cutscenes add time to the level timer itself?

someone should create an extended SFCT for Peter, except the number of clouds would be raise super high so some of them even peter wouldn't be able to get. It should be called SFCT hardcore or something like that.

-_-

Kirdneh, make it yourself. Wink

@MOM: I'll test that later.

First i have to download steam, download world of goo, download gootool, download WOGGLE, and remember all of my old passwords before I can though. But i'll ty.

-_-

I've always wanted to make a level like SFCT. An extended version would be fun enough to make, but I've got other stuff on my hands anyway.

Other stuff... Gooey stuff?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

stuff like anything that gets in the way (i.e. spam, work, life, the meaning of the universe, annoying stuff like that).

-_-

That, and a bit of gooey stuff. But mostly what kirdneh said.

The meaning of the universe Shock

actualy, the life, universe, and everything. the answer is known, but the question is the question and the question is the answer to the answer.

-_-

Are YOU serious - Universe and all that stuff is not a mistery - The bible is true and here is improvement - While people didn't know anything about space or/and though that the earth is splat christians already knew the truth because of the bible and then it improved when people looked in the space - but there was no point - they could just look in the bible. Here is improvement and you can't avoid this post or say anything back - there is no better explenation of the beginning of the universe.

You DO realize they're just joking around, right, wiki?

In addition, you DO realize that not everyone believes in the Bible, right, Wiki?

i was making a reference to The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Ever read that? You should, it's pretty funny (although i might wait a few years if i were you wiki as it has just a tad adultness. maybe wait till you are 13 or 12?).

-_-

Wiki turned 13 a few weeks ago. You're thinking of gooey, who is 9.

By the way, I want to read HHGTTG, but I haven't gotten a chance yet. One guy I talked to about it said that at one point they come across a spaceship with a frictionless surface?

I don't remember that part, but they do have some very nerdy jokes. For example, the "future perfect" tense was removed from the language, as they invented time travel and discovered it not to be true. Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

i don't remember that. but it involves penguins.
(My friend is a Penguin!!
But he's safe.
I don't care that he's safe. He's still a penguin!)
and that was a typical dialogue in the book. Tongue

on the cover, it says:
"FIVE NOVELS AND ONE STORY"
in all caps, although their are 6 books in it: HHG2G; TRATEOTU; L,U, and e; SL, TFATF; YZPIS; and MH. i guess they can't count Tongue

-_-

I only read the first two. The first one in particular was really really good (the second one got a little weird; should I keep going, or do they get even more weird from that point on?). I would say how it starts out, because it's so brilliant, but that would ruin it. They're incredibly hilarious, and have tons of nerd and non-nerd jokes.

Try playing the video game. It's even worse. There are a series of puzzles to get hold of a babel fish, and it goes something like this...

Push the button on the dispenser. A babel fish flies out and disappears into a previously unnoticed drain on the floor.

Put your towel over the drain. Push the button. A Roomba comes out and eats the fish.

Put Ford's satchel in front of the Roomba door. Push the button. The fish is knocked into the air and caught by the flying Roomba above you.

Put some junk mail you needed to get in the first part of the game before you meet Ford (and can't get back to now) on the satchel. Push the button. It's out of freakin' babel fish.

Yeah. That's about where I ragequit.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I read all of five of them. I now know where my towel is.

I don't always play the game, but when I do, I anything right can't do.

now THERE's a hoopy frood who knows where his towel is.

-_-

I feel like reading them. I saw the original TV show, but it was a little short: only 6 episodes.

Listen if you don't understand what I said and it's something saying you do realize you are such a [dunno what to say]. If this doesn't make you feel it's true then I can understand that you can only believe if you see by your own eyes. I just can't believe it and especially you MOM. You believe that there was a man who think out the bible just to encourage people that there is a God? No way - you don't know what you say - Don't say like you pretend like that's just an opinion but think LOGICALLY and of the HISTORY - Why people say it's 2012? Because it's the time when Jesus was born so it IS true not an opinion. If you look at this and what I said before you sould understand if you are smart not get on the other side of it and I'm talking about YOU, MOM and every each of you - think... What is the MEANING of the life - if there weren't God we didn't exist or didn't had any point to live but we have - look this life is a test for us and our real home is heaven but we will ONLY get there if we go through the test right. Do you want to know what's the meaning of the life? If no - then you can leave the world any time you want. But remember and think before you go.

That's a really difficult to read walloftext. But please stop trying to make us believe in Christianity.

(By the way, that "signature" at the end seems really un-Christian.)

I enjoy cheese.
- Chuck Norris (Expressing his favorite food through momo1526)

Shock I am not worthy Tongue

Please don't misunderstand me here, wiki. I believe 100% what you're saying. But I'm also trying to be nice about it and not cram it down other peoples' throats, as unfortunately a lot of Christians do. It really doesn't go over well.

I'm also siding with puggsoy here about the signature there... the way you're phrasing it makes it sound like you think you're a prophet, which has pretty strict Scriptural repercussions (i.e. stoning to death) if you're not.

Also, wrong topic. This topic is called New Records for a reason: You're to post new records here. Please keep ALL political and religious debate stuff in the "Political/Religious Debate" thread. Don't derail other topics, please. Any violating comments will be deleted, regardless of content. If you wish to continue this discussion, post there.

Kthxbai
-MOM

EDIT: Regardless of content I said, momo. Sorry. Tongue

EDIT2: And Red. Tongue

I'm also leaving on a Spring Break trip to Florida early tomorrow morning, and won't be back until March 11th. So see you guys then.

Puggsoy wrote:
By the way, that "signature" at the end seems really un-Christian.)

Umm, yeah... Deleted for a reason but you don't get then point - I don't want you to believe in christianity (To go to church do this lifestyle or even pray) I just want you to believe that this is true that God made the universe. How come you don't understand? Explain.

MOM@ It wasn't me - it was you guys started to talk that universe is a big mistery and that none knows who made it. (I feel like you want to tell me you are a Christian).

If Chuck Norris says he likes cheese, he likes cheese OK? Tongue
And:

MOM4Evr wrote:

(i.e. stoning to death)

Religion is a beautiful thing!

Only cause you pray someone Tired? Ehh, no. It's not a religion that you can pray someone and I'm not talking in that way - As I was saying I think it's true so I mean that this is TRUE NOT RELIGION (And if you still don't get it then I dunno how many times I'll need to tell you the same. I'll get into... - Tired)

Some stuff in the bible are true, other false.
God didn't create the universe, even the earth.
God done stuff on the earth like plant the trees, make the animals...
But the asteroids created the big ball named earth by crashing into themselves.
God calmed the Magma inside to stop creating craters on his very own planet.
And god won't save us from the end of the world.

Wiki: not everything is true, you know.
The Real bible was Lost and now people lie for money