New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

Peter doesn't know the meaning of "struggling"! He just beats every record one by one... Laughing out loud

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Well - see if he can beat this one Wink... Oops |I got the image on my school computer - My PoG record on level The Guard was 6.60 seconds - beat that if you can (And dare), Peter B Wink

I hadn't played PoG in ages, but i had a go. Is this good enoughWink

You beat me, yah know - I had 6.60 you have 6.50 even you haven't played at the last time - that's incredible! By the way OCD on this level could be 7 seconds - I'm sure that 6 is possible. Seven seconds cause some people are not that pros so they may not do it - I was in shock when Goobomb got over 7 seconds when I got over 8 but then I beat the record to 6.60 seconds and now you beat me with 6.50 that is 0.10 seconds faster than me!

Quote:
even you haven't played at the last time

You mean least time; no i hadnt. The only time i played PoG was on the first prototype.
btw, your a very good player, it was hard to beat you.Smile You should try for 6.40 (if you dare)Wink

Well - it was only for a accident cause I wanted to try levels above so... I'm really good player at this because Ive been playing some Mario 2D platform games before and I can play as a pro - besides I can even play 3D games as a pro like Tanks online.

Want a challenge? Try the original Super Mario Bros 2 (aka The Lost Levels). They're very easy and fun! Wink

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Whats the point to play it if they are easy - I'm just wasting my time!

It was sacrasm. They're actually pretty hard. Tongue

what is the one with the mask that follows you and kills you? is that smw3?

-_-

All these were done blindfolded.Laughing out loud

Bulletin Board System OCD - 32 sec

Horizontal Transportation... - 13 sec

Beauty School - 12 sec

Ivy Towers - 2 sec

Hey all. It is me again Smile

Came back to see AND to congratulate Peter on all these new records. Laughing out loud He is awesome record breaker and I am proud to have him on wogfan group. (and a little jelly Tongue )

just keep up the good work, can't wait to see some more record breaking

P.S. Speed videos are really entertaining, I'll try to get them on reddit Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Oh my. Blindfolded? Let me try that...

[starts clicking...]
[accidentially activates touchscreen-style onscreen keyboard]
"cmd"
"cygwin"
"ax WorldOfGoo"
"rm -R /"

[takes off blindfold]
WHAT?!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

That's cool. Especially the Ivy Towers Record.
I'm too dumb to do something like that!
Congrats PeterB!!

Blindfolded?! AWESOME... Shock

@wogfan in this site said it is possible to get 1 move in Bulletin Board System.
What do you think?

Edit: Uh oh double-posted. I didn't notice.

@Mygod, i dont think its possible.

My 70th and final record (for now). Maybe I'll do more when the leaderboard gets fixed (which is never Tongue). So long.Smile

Ode - 8 moves

Why did you stopped throwing balls, Peter B? You could have had an ULTIMATE OCD yah know Laughing out loud Well if the time is more important to you than balls then I'm fine with it Smile

By the way YES I'm back - just the thingis that because of the hackers on Tanki online my account has been blocked and it was a mistake so till all will be fixed I will get on with WOG now Smile

Besides, AP and Puggsoy have you made the Forum about how to make a chapter yet?

Does that mean there will be no more records set by you?! Shock

What do you think you are talking about? I said that on TNAKI ONLNE my account was blocked (But now it's back on) and I'll geton with WOG. I'm going to make some new records, make all OCDs from the beginning and I'm going to get new badges - but now I'll stick back to Tanki online as my account is unlocked now and I can play - at least want to get ricochet gun (I got enough big level to buy Ricochet gun but I don't have enough crystals.

Can enyone tell me where do I get this from:

And I actually wrote a message to Tanki online so they unlock my account - besides I told them that right spelling for Warrant officer is Warrant officer not Warrent officer and they have now changed the name to other players who were Warrant officers - that means they didn't ignore my message!

Oh, this is iOS easter eggs mod. Search it on MyGod's pages because its his mod.

That's off-topic, wiki. But in any case, it's from the iOS version of World of Goo (which you probably would have found out if you had read the comments on the YouTube video, but there's some losers in there who don't know what they're talking about, as is normal for YouTube, so whatever). Or you can also download MyGod's awesome version of it here, as movildima said.

Any further comments about this on this topic will be deleted. For crying out loud, stop derailing every topic. Post random off-topic posts in random off-topic forums, not in forums where they don't belong.

Also, as Mygod just pointed out to me, this is the iOS version, not his mod. His mod uses signposts rather than the popup text, since that part was hardcoded and isn't possible to add to the original game.

EDIT: comment deleted, wiki. As I said, please stop derailing topics.

Mygod wrote:
@wogfan's way to get 1 move in Bulletin Board System.
Insanely hard but possible. Tongue

Are you sure they understand Chinese and what I mean in the picture?Tongue
And I think Hello World can be 0 move, too.
Also, it's @worldofgooballs idea, not mine.
And are you sure others can look this picture?It's from BaiDu

Sorry, can't see the photo. Or read the text, or anything like that. Try tinypic.com for uploading images.

MOM4Evr wrote:
Sorry, can't see the photo. Or read the text, or anything like that. Try tinypic.com for uploading images.

OK. Try this now.

Wogfan wrote:

0 move for Hello World?! Shock Are you sure it is possible? I have no idea.

Mygod wrote:
MOM4Evr wrote:

OK. Try this now.

Wogfan wrote:

0 move for Hello World?! Shock Are you sure it is possible? I have no idea.

I don't think it's possible.But the sturcture is sliding to the left by the ground's material, the slope, the gravity, and so on.Finally it detaching at the left and you can use Pixel to kick the Bit to the right and wake up the structure near the pipe.

Mmkay, I see where you're going with Bulletin Board System in 1 move, but unfortunately it has to be two moves in order for the method to work correctly. Without waking the second structure up, there's no way to collect the required amount of Goo Balls, since the two-strand you kick to the pipe has to be awake to wake up the pixels near the pipe.

I'm not sure about Hello World 0 moves, might be all the Bit Goo Balls get in the way and make it impossible.

Nope. The second structure was woken up because of the first move.
About the material... I will try... (But I think it still really hard to get because pixel is square, not circle)

Sorry, I meant third structure.