New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

MOM4Evr wrote:
Sorry, I meant third structure.

Emmmm... The fifth step is whacking the waken structure and waking up the third and the fourth structure. So all the stucture will be woken.

EDIT: I have waited in Hello, World for an hour but nothing happened. So I thought 0 move is impossible.

Ok, you're thinking of whacking it back to the second structure. Yah, that's pretty well nigh impossible. It took Peter B a lot of effort to be able to get the two-strand to the pipe when he was going straight. If it's hard for him, it's impossible for anybody else to do something harder. Tongue

So this idea is crazy!
Now I'm going to try Hello World for more time.

Mygod wrote:
EDIT: I have waited in Hello, World for an hour but nothing happened. So I thought 0 move is impossible.

I think you shuould use whistler

wogfan wrote:
Mygod wrote:

I think you shuould use whistler

Used. It moved a little and I wonder if it can move more.

0 moves in Hello world is not possible - I would recon' 5 moves the least...

Oh no wrong - 4 moves - that is cause you CAN bring there 4 no - 3 moves the least!!! But it is REALLY hard becaus first you need to bring 2 bit goo balls, then the other 3 type of balls wake up and then you closely to the pipe put one the other type ball and then it sucks to the pipe (I had such a suck on the Pipe in this level with one ball only once when I was trying to get OCD when I didn't realize it's not the balls that are for OCD but the time Puzzled) and that happens really rarely but I'm sure it's possible - 3 moves is the least in Hello world.

Ha Laughing out loud Peter B this is a challenge for you - can you get 4 balls, 3 moves and do it in 5 seconds and improve it - all these 3 things in one time (Take a picture). Can you do all that? Then Improve us that you're unbeatable in WOG records.

Isn't the world record in Hello, World 1 move set by Pavke?

wow, that is one record PeterB doesn't have. Puzzled

-_-

How do you know he doesn't have it? The leaderboards have been down for a while. Wink

I think if he has the record, he will publish the video before he left. (like Ivy Tower 0 move, we don't have a video of that last month but Peter B published his 0 move video before he left)

Mygod wrote:
Isn't the world record in Hello, World 1 move set by Pavke?

I there a vid for this? I want to see this!

Pretty much all the videos are on http://wogfan.webege.com

MOM4Evr wrote:
Pretty much all the videos are on http://wogfan.webege.com

Also on http://www.tudou.com/home/wogfan, a clone of WOGFan by Mygod to those who can't visit YouTube.

or on peterb's youtube page (only his record, though)

-_-

@wogfan: Please don't post Chinese pages in goofans. Most people here don't read Chinese and their countries doesn't have a stupid thing called wall that prevent you visiting YouTube, Facebook and so on. (and that is why I made a mirror of wogfan's YouTube channel)

I made my own Not-so-good record.
I completed the last level on tm13 wog:celibration.

I made goomods.

New World record in "Beauty and the electric Tentacle" 47 balls collected:
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5494/beautyelectric47balls.png

WOW! Cool idea! (do you have a video?)

Excellent job, goomatz! Time to give Peter B a run for his money there. Wink

ohh, peter has some competition now!

-_-

I had a quick look on here a few days ago and read about Hello, World being done in 0 moves, so i had a go, and it worked (eventually).
This must also be a record for the longest time to complete a level!

I'm glad someone got more on Tentacle, i knew it was possible but i dont know how you did it without breaking up the block of 4 albinos. The best i could get off the 11 ball chain was 5 and the 3 ball chain 1. I ask the same as Mygod, video?

Wow, that's dedication there. Is the chirping through the whole video (even after it detached) a glitch in the recording program, or did it really get stuck and keep chirping the whole time?

I dont think it was Fraps' fault, it just got stuck, i have no idea why. I've tried replicating it, but no luck.

Come to think of it, I may have had this happen before to me, too. It's probably something that happens randomly every once in a long while, and the chances of it happening increased a few bazillion times since the whistle was on for 10 1/2 hours. Tongue

"10 1/2 hours later..."
now THAT'S some

SERIOUS

world of goo dedication.

-_-

goomatz wrote:
New World record in "Beauty and the electric Tentacle" 47 balls collected:
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5494/beautyelectric47balls.png

I THINK (note think) that 51 is possible on it. After breaking the chain, break the albino goo square, like in the 42 strategy, and add your strategy to get the 47, and you'd have the max amount of goo on the level

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Oh wow...definitely a record there. Ten and a half hours...

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Time: 633:05

Dedication... or addiction? Tongue Whatever the case, good job!

Just wondering, did you actually hold down the mouse sitting in front of your PC for over half a day? Or did you use some sort of automation?

dedidiction, methinks.

-_-

Another awesome record! Smile