New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

Wow, great work Peter B. Big smile

@thenoobtester
Oh, thanks for testing then.

@Peter B
Burn the fuse balls and then whack the albino balls to the right to wake up the bomb and explode two walls with the bomb and whack the albino balls back. Maybe 0 move is too hard but I think less than 12 moves could be easy. Tongue
But awesome work for the Server Farm! Laughing out loud

P.S. When I use GoAgent proxy to visit this website I found my IP was blocked. Shock

0 moves is defiantly impossible. There is no possible way to bounce the balls through the fire up to the structure without it hitting the ground, which is deadly. 12 moves is defiantly possible though

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

About GoAgent: maybe someone else using the proxy was megabanned, and the filter is sending false positives?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

@thenoobtester
No. You can burn the ball by making it hit another ball.

@Albino Pokey
I don't know. I'm using it to surf YouTube because I'm a Chinese.
Here's the error message:
Sorry, 74.125.178.93 has been banned.

There you go, less than tens moves is possible i think.

I'm currently working on an 8 move strat thats different to that.
It could be done in 7 doing it your way, but knocking the BeautyProduct over would be troublesome.

edit: I was wrong about the 7, it would be 9, so my way was better. And here it is.

Does anyone have any more suggestions for records.

hmm... I don't know. I feel like we should try for some more time records, because I can't think of any more max goo records ATM
but nice job anyways

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Yeah, I was thinking that MOM could be done in 2 sec, I'll give it a go.

Two seconds? Hasn't that already been done on wogfan? (Throw the box into the window, boing, click?)

Or a new way?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Have a look, the records 3. I've just had a test and 2 is possible, doing the same as 3 but quicker.

Ah. Okay.

How many records do you hold now?

Well, that wasn't so hard.Smile

MOM's Computer - 2 sec

Including this, I now hold 77 records, actually 78 if you include fly away little ones 15 balls. I was waiting for goomatz to get 16 but i think i'll make it Public until he beats it.
There's 156 records in total, and i now have half of them (78).Big smile

Way to go Peter B! I hope you do get more than half the records. Then you would probably get some incredibly gooey privileges!

Yes, this is my 100% genuine post.

Wow amazing! Laughing out loud

P.S. Manager please unblock Google AppEngine. It could make me surf YouTube faster. Tongue

EDIT: I noticed some videos is longer than 15 min so they're being cut. Why not lift the restrictions?

@Mygod: I might know what it is. Could well be that some spammer sometime used that IP to come here and post spam, and the IP got banned because of it. I'm guessing if you're using a particular method or program to bounce your IP and thus get YouTube access, there may be a limited number of IP's to bounce from, and yours may have been used by a spammer before. You could email davidc at goofans dot com and ask him to unban the IP, since you're a legitimate user who's using that IP. I'm not sure how many (if any) spammers would be let in during the process, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks a lot! I will try it. Tongue
P.S. The YouTube site has been blocked in China so we can't surf it directly. That's why I'm using GAE.

Hey Peter, it's possable to finish beauty and the electric tentacle with the secret, so you have to get the chain to wake up the structure, I tried using a flower big to break the chain, but it didn't work.

I made goomods.

Good work PeterB, there is the possibility of 7 moves for incineration destination with the following although you have to be a bit lucky with how the structure breaks.

.be

Also what mouse clicking program did you use to discover the detachable glitch, i've tried a few and none actually cause the glitch to happen. I have a strat for fly away little ones i want to test it before i reveal it but i cant always get the glitch to work with just repeated mouse clicks by hand and the probability of me getting a strong one is one in two days lol.

Forget that 7 move nonsense this is much easier for 6, wether or not the triangle can be kicked to the pipe for 5 needs to be tested.

The clicker I used was Mofiki's Autoclicker Premium v1.0.0.3. These are the settings I used.
I'm currently not doing goo stuff. I like the 6 strat, maybe i'll try it some time.

Thats the plan, i dont have the skill, time or patience anymore

One more thing, why has no one noticed you can get +2 goos in bulletin board system using the 2 move strat

I already knew about it, but i'm not going to try it. Having to fling all those bits over first before attempting that really hard line kick, its just too much.
There might be another way to get 1 more (16). See this. Kick the chain up and kill that one which will leave 2 left. Then kick that up and over into position and whack the structure to push it down kill it. Achieving the second bit would be the hard part, i once tested it to see if i could kick it up but I never succeeded, the dampeningfactor makes it difficult.

edit: its actually possible to get 3 more using the line kick way by swinging the line into the gear next to the pipe.

weird, my view was the 12000th of this forum. Puzzled
hey peter, is it possible in some levels to by pass certain parts by smashing the goos through the Geom?

-_-

Yes, but not structures AFAIK unless you have a REALLY thin wall.

i mean the corners of them. like in incineration destination could you get past the big thing that needs to be exploded?

-_-

I think that wouldn't be an option in Incineration Destination. The walls are pretty thick so it doesn't look possible to smash goos through them, let alone structures. What's more you'd have to manage smashing half a structure through the geometry on the right so that you can collect the BeautyProduct.

Peter B wrote:
Does anyone have any more suggestions for records?

I think Blustery Day can be done in 5 moves, first do as the video shows, but after the water gooball flies above the windmill, don't detach the balloon, whack the structure to the pipe instead.

wogfan wrote:
Peter B wrote:
Does anyone have any more suggestions for records?

I think Blustery Day can be done in 5 moves, first do as the video shows, but after the water gooball flies above the windmill, don't detach the balloon, kick the structure to the pipe instead.

That could be hard because there is a force in this level and water goos are light.
By the way, here is a possibly to get 0 move in Super Fuse Challenge Time which is also very hard: (by @wogfan) whack fuses to detaching walls and whack the structure to the pipe.

P.S. I'M BACK!!!