New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

ok.I'm trying to get HTIC 1 move in a video.though i dont think i can finish today.i'll try it tomorrow.i would have given a screenshot of 1 move but i made the line a triangle near the pipe Sad
Edit: I got HTIC in 1 move Smile http://www.freeimagehosting.net/8wpjr

My Profile

Peter B wrote:
@mr weed, those black goos in the cage would be impossible to collect, so the only extra ones would be a fuse or common, yes?
Have you ever thought about building a tower, you should be good enough to got in the top ten.

No I haven't thought about building a tower, dont know what you mean by that. I'll have to give it some though. Using the shaking bug I have managed to get the big bomb goo outside of the cage (I think theres a video of this on my YT channel).

Here it is, if you could somehow kill that then get left with a 3 goo strand, it should be possible to get it but you need alot more than the green goos to do it.

http://wogfan.webege.com/ all the updated records are here, or you should check out the wogfan channel on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/wogfan). Or even better my own website Vioplay (http://www.vioplay.com/browse/player/Youtube/wogfan). Also peterB I noticed you left a blog about the source code and only daftasbrush being able to edit it. Thats not true, I set up the hosting and uploaded my own code to there as well as daftasbrushes. If you give me the up to date chart, i'll edit the page for you provided I can find the e-mail lol. Wow I only own six records now, thats a shame but never mind.

I check the site only.sometimes I check the youtube channel.but I find everything helpful. Smile

My Profile

@weed, I meant the leaderboard towers, not the level.
Re. the blog, the charts are fine, what I mean is that these are wrong now.
Also, that vid you posted is private.

I know what you meant lol And yeah I can edit that, just give me the correct details. Shouldn't take longer than 5 mins. The video is public now too.

OK, here they are:
kopa - 10 records
dwerdwer - 5 max goo & 1 least move
DEFE - 3 least move
cycl4mate - 1 least move
Fool - none
Jairo - none

I did this record yesterday and hoped to improve on it but.. I cant be bothered with it any more. So if anyone (naveed) wants a record then beat this and its yours.
I saw this technique done on the TAS vid.

Done it, I also took the liberty of adding a Vioplay Link, it points to the wogfan channel.

@Peter B
You forgot to update OCD records of Burning Man. Wink
And good job!

I'll do it as soon youtube is fixed in my country.Can you tell me whats the level and What i have to do?

Edit: I just got HITC 1 move in a video.Now can someone tell me how 0 move was possible? (I know you have to kick a line but how to move the whole structure to the spikes)
Edit2:And how do I post my video here now?
Edit3:Youtube is fixed.Hmm I'll try to beat it.

My Profile

you do th same as 1 move except you can get a line if you keep kicking the balloon against the structure, then you kick it all the way to the pipe.

ok i'll try.Though as i said earlier i'm not a good line kicker but i'll try to make video.Smile ohh can you tell me what video peter gave?

My Profile

Peter B wrote:
OK, here they are:
kopa - 10 records
dwerdwer - 5 max goo & 1 least move
DEFE - 3 least move
cycl4mate - 1 least move
Fool - none
Jairo - none

You missed out thb for the least move in drool

My Profile

Peter B wrote:

I did this record yesterday and hoped to improve on it but.. I cant be bothered with it any more. So if anyone (naveed) wants a record then beat this and its yours.
I saw this technique done on the TAS vid.

Getting 19 sec in this level is very hard.Ater I detach it and try to make a triange I always get it to get stuck on the wheel goo.Still trying though

My Profile

@Mygod, done it.

@nav, yeah it is quite tricky and annoying. The fastest way will be to kick the triangle straight through the gap without dropping it on the wheel like I do. Keep trying Smile

@Mr Weed, tut-tut, so two of the best WOG players ever (Pavke & weed) cant build a simple 45m tower, I dont know how you can show you face around here Laughing out loud

I've done that vid for Small Divide 22 goos.

Can anyone tell me why the vids I upload always look crap, is it youtubes problem.

Wow nice.I was just looking at small divide and was thinking of getting 5 secs in it.
Edit:You're videos looks great,well at least its good than my zd recorder.Ohh and I think second hand smoke is the only level with no vid of the max goo.Ahh I hate making a line and kicking it!Sad
Edit2:In Whistler it also dosen't have a vid of max goo.

My Profile

When I did SecondHS I wasn't expecting to set a record so I wasn't recording.

There's 4 move ones with no vid: Chain, Welcoming Unit, Upper Shaft & HTIC.

I'm trying to do HTIC but having no luck.
Edit:Though i have 3,2 and 1 move on vid I dont think I can record it.

My Profile

You might have some luck on Chain because you did it 0 moves i think.

My Profile

Peter B wrote:

@Mr Weed, tut-tut, so two of the best WOG players ever (Pavke & weed) cant build a simple 45m tower, I dont know how you can show you face around here Laughing out loud

I've done that vid for Small Divide 22 goos.

Can anyone tell me why the vids I upload always look crap, is it youtubes problem.

I don't know it's just something which has never taken my fancy, same way as least time records. If you're recording in fraps then its probably what you're using to render the videos.

I dunno, Peter. Quality for your videos looks fairly fine to me. YouTube does lower the quality some, but other than that, a higher resolution or a different encoder may give different results. For the purposes of showing the records, though, I think your videos look fine.

Enode your videos in the h264 format. That is designed for quality over compression, the downside is longer rendering time Sad

I think the videos look great, even when viewing in screen (at 480p) doesn't greatly differ from actual gameplay.

Nice video! I have been wondering about this for a long time. Wink

Do you think more than 15 is possible on bulletin board system? I saw in the 2 move video that you make a line and throw/whack it in the pipe therefore saving the 3 pixel in the structure.I think 16 or 17 is possible.

My Profile

naveed_rizvi wrote:
Do you think more than 15 is possible on bulletin board system? I saw in the 2 move video that you make a line and throw/whack it in the pipe therefore saving the 3 pixel in the structure.I think 16 or 17 is possible.

Yeah.I thought it a long time ago.I think it can be 17.(15-1+3=17)

Peter B wrote:
I already knew about it, but i'm not going to try it. Having to fling all those bits over first before attempting that really hard line kick, its just too much.
There might be another way to get 1 more (16). See this. Kick the chain up and kill that one which will leave 2 left. Then kick that up and over into position and whack the structure to push it down kill it. Achieving the second bit would be the hard part, i once tested it to see if i could kick it up but I never succeeded, the dampeningfactor makes it difficult.

edit: its actually possible to get 3 more using the line kick way by swinging the line into the gear next to the pipe.

Hmm ok.I'll try it (though getting 13 was hell for me).

My Profile